• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Hornets @ New York Knicks

carolinajay

Okay, i am officially on the trade MKG boat. You don't get to have starter minute and walk away with 9 pts on 6 shots. Kaminsky was 3/14 but at least he takes his opportunities. When was the last time MKG shot 14x? I need my SF to attack/shoot and not give up 35 pts. MKG is a good defender, but he allows his opponent to rest on defense because he is absent on offense.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Okay, i am officially on the trade MKG boat. You don't get to have starter minute and walk away with 9 pts on 6 shots. Kaminsky was 3/14 but at least he takes his opportunities. When was the last time MKG shot 14x? I need my SF to attack/shoot and not give up 35 pts. MKG is a good defender, but he allows his opponent to rest on defense because he is absent on offense.

Trade him for who?

10 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

im done with him too

We can either go after a replacement at SF or get a more traditional SG and let Batum slide back to his natural position of SF.. send MKG packing and give me Ariza, Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Rudy Gay or Alec Burks.. that's how sour I am on the kid now.. I love him to death personally but I cannot help the fact that he is not contributing on offense.. this is a league about scoring.. he isn't taking the other teams major scorer away - Melo, Kawai and a half dozen other players just hung 25+ on him and he might have barely gotten into double digits.. I need anyone that can shoot and play reasonable defense.. I don't need a lock down defender that lets his guy rest of defense because he is a non factor when we get the ball.. im sorry but i wash my hands..

I hope im wrong and he blows up for a 20/10 kinda game - but even if he does - he will comeback with a 5/7 game the very next night..

Archived