• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone tell me what's wrong with this picture...

WarHeel

He's sad because he had a poo year. They want clicks, nothing lowbrow about it. Nothing to see here.

A lot of decent QB's had a poo year. Two being Wilson and Palmer. At least one of which was in the MVP race right next to Cam. I don't see a depressed picture of them next to the NFL's Three Douchemigos.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Nobody else will catch this refrence.

Just so happens I rewatched the movie a week or so ago.

Back to topic... what is this article even about?

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I caught the "O brother" reference as well.

It's about how the NFL continues to take shots at our QB and our franchise, even if it's camouflaged. Guess it's going over most of your simple heads which is why they probably continue to pull this crap.

It's quite annoying really is.... I don't think hell ever get people to stop hating him until he retires because God damn the hate for him just does not make any sense what has he done besides dancing in Endzone which everybody does..... everybody celebrates it's really fuging annoying. People complain about his press conference is having not seen his coaches do interviews and his GM do interviews do they not see the similarities it's really just that simple people don't like him and you know I'm still not OK with it but I've learned to except it it's not going to change it's not ever going to change

If they just weren't so blatant with it...

Screenshot_2016-04-14-19-28-43.png

People thought I was off the mark when I pointed out that this pic wasn't the most flattering... See? See?

When RG3 is upright with a calm and focused portrayal of determination and Cam looks like he's falling over in the same picture, something ain't right.

Archived