• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

48 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Chilean journalists are worthless.  Vidal been joining Arsenal every year according to them. More than likely Alexis will join Bayern unless City drops a house on him. Alexis will be 29 this year so we might seen the best of him.

Apparently a respected journalist but I won't believe it until I see him holding the jersey.

Just now, pantherphan96 said:

Apparently a respected journalist but I won't believe it until I see him holding the jersey.

I heard that song many times.  Arsenal will likely to sell him outside England.  Alexis and Bayern have a mutual interest.  Bild reports contradict Chilian respected journalist.  Bild does not lie.

IMG_3402.PNG

On 6/8/2017 at 0:59 PM, pantherphan96 said:

Ederson confirmed. Spurs want 60 million for Walker lol.

Yeah, fat chance on that one. I think he's a great player, even with his defensive mishaps, but no way in hell is he worth that much. If your guys don't buy, we win by keeping him. If you do, we win with a huge profit from the sale.

So, either way is win-win for us. Levy is ridiculous, but damn if he isn't smart too, lol.

Per ESPN, Victor Lindelof is on his way to Utd for 35M£. 

As a Devil's fan, I like this deal. Lindelof is solid defensively and really good in the air as well. 

When you add in the fact that Southhampton are looking for 70M£ for Van Dijk and Utd has Bailly and Lindelof locked up for a combined 65M£ it makes it that much sweeter. Especially for a club that notoriously overplays.

15 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Per ESPN, Victor Lindelof is on his way to Utd for 35M£. 

As a Devil's fan, I like this deal. Lindelof is solid defensively and really good in the air as well. 

When you add in the fact that Southhampton are looking for 70M£ for Van Dijk and Utd has Bailly and Lindelof locked up for a combined 65M£ it makes it that much sweeter. Especially for a club that notoriously overplays.

No way a defender should cost £70M.  That's just dumb.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Agreed, but the tumors were out there that Liverpool was ready to strike a deal with Southampton in the neighborhood of 60M£ for Van Dijk before talks stalled.

That would be a world record for CB.

Morata's agent has said they have received an offer from Old Trafford and both parties are waiting for a response from RM. It was also confirmed that Morata's camp received an offer from A.C. before they (referring to A.C.) decided to go in a different direction.

Really hope this gets done. Stylistically Morata seems to fit Mou's system pretty good. I can seem some small similarities between Morata and Ibra such as the ability to hold play and finish in the air but the glaring difference is Morata's willingness to get others involved. I think he would do wonders for the likes of Lingard, Rashford, Micky, Herrera, and Pogba. A lot of times last year it was so frustrating to watch Ibra play one on four or five.

Crossing my fingers, but for once it looks like we are being smart during the transfer window and building a team off of fit and not name (which is good cause I'm not trying to see Utd. get embarrassed in Champion's League).

Like the way the squad could shape up next year with the likes of De Gea/Romero, Blind, Valencia, Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo, Tuanzebe, Mata, Pogba, Lingard, Pereira, Herrera, Carrick, Micky, Rashford, Morata. Still got some things to figure out with Fosu-Mensah, CBJ, Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Darmian, Young, Januzaj, Fellaini, Harrop, Rooney, and Martial  - would also like to see some of the youngsters like Gomes, Willock, Mitchell, McTominay, and Wilson get some time next year.

Real prepared to offer a world record bid for Mbappe and sweeten the deal by allowing Monaco to keep him on loan for a year. This per AS, one of the most reliable Spanish papers when it comes to transfers. Should be an interesting summer indeed, with likely departures of Morata and James, and arrivals of Vallejo, Llorente, Theo, and maybe Mbappe (sort of). Anything they do on top of that, would probably be overkill. Though I guess you could say they might need to bring in another attacker at least for a season that is content being rotational. Someone to fill Morata's role for a season. Then in 2018-19, you're probably seeing Benz shift to the rotational role, with Mbappe taking his place (assuming RM gets their guy). 

If Bale ends up leaving (not likely now), I would love to see Madrid go after another young Superstar in the making before another big club scoops him up, Ousmane Dembele. I'm not sure if they would with Asensio already in the fold, but he would be electric in Spain. My last completely unrealistic dream is to sell Casemiro (his ball retention and distribution concerns me), and replace him with Julian Weigl. Weigl's injury makes this even more unlikely, but the kid is Busquets like in his performance as a holding midfielder. Would be another great signing to preserve the future of the club. 

Archived