• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

38 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Rose isn't happy with the way the Spurs handled the transfer market this year. He was fined £130,000 for his comments by Spurs. He has maybe three years left of prime football left and doesn't want it to be spent not competing for trophy's. I'm not saying United will be competing this year but they have as good a chance as they've had in quite some time.

United are paper champs every year.  The last time they were relevant in EPL is when Fergie still in charge.  If Rose decided to join United is only because  of $$$.

7 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I don't know true this is but apparently Real is trying to hijack the Dembele sweepstakes by making a late push for his signature. We likely won't beat Barca to the punch for obvious reasons (Dembele is a huge Barca supporter and their pockets are currently deeper) but my guess is Perez is trying to raise the price tag for Barcelona.

BVB wants some crazy money for him tho... around €140M

PSG somehow convinced Mbappe to choose them and the dumb kid basically sealed his fate to stay at Monaco for the year by doing it. like wtf is he even thinking, it would be like Arsenal's youth prospect who is touted as the next Ronaldo demanding to be transferred to Spurs so he can play for their direct rivals for the next decade. they would laugh their asses off and tell him to enjoy his time at Arsenal cause he's going nowhere.

if Monaco actually do it, they are bizarrely stupid.

5 hours ago, rodeo said:

The offer was rejected. Apparently it was only 46 mil, so maybe it was their opening bid or something.

Apparently Wenger is still refusing to sale. I would tho.  I have a feeling Alexis is getting close to breaking down.

Archived