• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Update: Ox deal is worth £40M.  Dude produced in only 7 games over the last 7 months.  Wowzer.

Yeah I was about to say Sanchez isn't worth anywhere near 70m but then I realized Ox was 40m.  Jeez, money doesn't even matter anymore.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Reports Arsenal wants £30M and Sterling otherwise no deal.

It's no deal then, City might not even do Sanchez + 30m for Sterling.

In this market they could sell Sterling straight up for 80-90 million if they wanted to. He's 22 years old and approaching world class. More than that, Pep and everyone at the club considers him the future of City.

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

It's no deal then, City might not even do Sanchez + 30m for Sterling.

In this market they could sell Sterling straight up for 80-90 million if they wanted to. He's 22 years old and approaching world class. More than that, Pep and everyone at the club considers him the future of City.

Not everyone is City and willing to pay £90M for a guy that main attribute is straight line speed. But I'd sale for £70M... it's already overpriced.

34 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Rather have Sterling than Sanchez at this point honestly. Could use some more clinical finishing in front of goal from Aguero, et al.

I still think they'll have both for 65-70 million.

And I think Sanchez will explode at City. He's a fast pace, high pressure player and it'll be a very different experience for him when he can look behind him and see the rest of the team pressing too.

6 hours ago, rodeo said:

I still think they'll have both for 65-70 million.

And I think Sanchez will explode at City. He's a fast pace, high pressure player and it'll be a very different experience for him when he can look behind him and see the rest of the team pressing too.

His pace left him last year.  He is slower than used to be.

55 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Aurier is a great replacement for Walker.

And yeah looks like Arsenal have accepted 55m + 5m add-ons for Sanchez pending this Lemar thing. At least they're spending their money, nobody thought they would.

Monaco accepted £92M for Lemar.  Alexis on the way to City.

Archived