• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

8 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I've actually found they are quite good, much better than the English tabloids actually.

They had Lukaku to United first and they were also the first to report that Ibra was coming back to the club.

I will admit a lot of their scoops are from third party tabloids, but I feel like they do a fairly good job.

They have things first because they put together a daily list of unsubstantiated nonsense, hoping something sticks. They're also hyper-focused on United -- basically every rumor imaginable has been hashed on their site. 

1 hour ago, Borat said:

He'll be at Chelsea or United (if the latter doesn't get Griezmann) within a year, in my opinion. 

Unless RM sell him for well below his market value, I don't think he will. The board still loves him, and every time Bale speaks about transfer rumors he expresses his desire to stay for "many years", and states that he "doesn't even read the papers, so he doesn't see the rumors". If he was going to leave, it would have been this summer to make way for Mbappe. Now that that's off the table, my guess is Madrid will go after a versatile attacker like Timo Werner next summer, and Bale will stay. 

11 hours ago, ARSEN said:

When Lemar cost £92M...  Griezmann will go for £170M

And yes, ESPN is garbage when it comes to soccer.  They have zero actual sources in UK

ESPNFC does just as good as the English tabloids. The only reputable sources are BBC, ITV News, and sometimes Sky News. But hell, they even quote The Guardian, The Telegraph, Metro, The Daily Mirror, The Sun, and The Star sometimes. 

ITV quoted The Sun when they ran their article about Man U pursuing Griezmann again. 

I don't find that there is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

ESPNFC does just as good as the English tabloids. The only reputable sources are BBC, ITV News, and sometimes Sky News. But hell, they even quote The Guardian, The Telegraph, Metro, The Daily Mirror, The Sun, and The Star sometimes. 

ITV quoted The Sun when they ran their article about Man U pursuing Griezmann again. 

I don't find that their is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

If they quoting Metro, that all you need to know how good they are.

18 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don't find that there is a difference at all between ESPNFC and the English tabloids other than the horrible rumor rater that ESPNFC promotes.

I don't think there's a huge difference either. Top English tabloids are about a "D," ESPNFC is an "F."

Archived