• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In a few hours we could be the Browns of the NFC South.

Snake

Guest Lasus83
your mind will never change...what is YOUR point?

Re-read my posts and respond to, literally, ANY of the actual points and we can have a worthwhile discussion.

Globally, to respond directly, my point is:

1. There are 30 other teams not in tonight's game
2. We are nowhere near being the browns
3. The panthers "needle" is on uptrend
4. Front office continuity is essential to long term success... even with peppered in mediocrity. Especially when injuries are a factor.
5. Short term perspectives are either unintelligent, click bait or both.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 minute ago, Lasus83 said:

Re-read my posts and respond to, literally, ANY of the actual points and we can have a worthwhile discussion.

4. Front office continuity is essential to long term success... even with peppered in mediocrity. Especially when injuries are a factor.

Give it up..  Too many idiots on this board

1 minute ago, Lasus83 said:

Will the Panthers win a Super Bowl in the next five years?

6 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

God I just had a blast reading your last few posts, first off I agree with a lot of what you have been saying and been preaching it for a while around here myself.  but with that said you gotta pick your battles on here, lots of opinions on here but very few are factually based and not reactionary emotion. honestly the more emotionally reactionary the poster seems the more I ignore them. I'm not 12 anymore and havent been for some time, so i'm not going to waste my time trying to reason things out with an emotional 12 year old. 

There are a lot of cool people on here that actually know what they are talking about, you just gotta figure out who and talk to them and ignore the rest.

for the record your def my favorite new poster I've seen on here in awhile. Welcome to teh Huddle.

3 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

1. How many have the Pats been in recent years and for the playoff teams....any usual suspects? difference between teams you can never count out and what we get...

2. never said that myself...they BELOW AVERAGE...either way...still, no Super Bowls wins anyone? Bueller?

3. huney/fox/delhomme et al...how did that work out?

4 see 3

5. how about actually hiring people (players/coaches) with a history of success? ...before they are on the downside of their careers or injury prone? I know, too much to expect...

Just now, Lasus83 said:

No idea...

Gotta catch "lighting in a bottle" to do so...

I would say that we will be built to do so... and we will be in position to.

Being a 22yr Panther fan I say probably not.

Quinn is killing Rivera. Tampa and Winston are getting better. The other teams in the NFC won't stand still like us. Dallas, Greenbay etc.

Five years and our core will be gone or diminished greatly.

Nothing in this organizations past leads me to believe that they will "build up" anytime soon. If they do it will be too late and futile.

We will be in classic "rebuild mode" before long. It took more than 10 years to back to the SuperBowl. What about this trending upward makes one think that the FO and GM will do what's necessary? 

Groundhog Day. We've been here before. It will take a MAJOR change to escape the cycle I described above.

Archived