• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle debate: Coffee wars.

pstall

2 hours ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

I just can't drink coffee man. I've tried numerous times but I just don't like the taste of it. 

used to hate it as well, now I'm mildly addicted. Traded cigs for coffee

26 minutes ago, 15 said:

C4 stopped doing the trick for me so I've taken a month off. I've been looking for a new preworkout solution but I feel like coffee isn't going to give me the same benefits as creatine or BCAA's.

Yeah once you start getting up to 500-750mg of caffeine (which is a disgusting amount) and not feeling it you know it's time to get off of it.

If you're eating enough protein and stuff you probably don't need to be drinking BCAA's on top of that but when I'm cutting/fasting, I'll drink them during my workout for sure. 

Nothing better than being off preworkout for a month or so than getting to take it again, those first few workouts are always the best! 

French Roast 100/box at Sam's for $40

ed9b574be65c681d8a9f759f1a717350.100

Black, no cream, no sugar.

And I keep this baby in the cabinet in case I want to run some grounds thru the Keurig. This little gadget is $4 on Amazon:

Product Details

It has a little screened basket inside to put the ground into and snaps right into the Keurig like a pod.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived