• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Time A Falcon's Fan Tells You Cam's No Man...

Saca312

43 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Texans, Chargers, Jags, Eagles, Bills? Lots of other team fans I could get along with or respect... Losing two SBs over a decade apart is bad but losing four straight...? And those great all time Vikings teams that have collapsed.

Yeah those, I was implying teams like the ones mentioned.  Not just those teams.

On 2/23/2017 at 9:38 PM, Saca312 said:

Show them this:

16938910_1412242572155760_7435079543121342742_n.jpg

Then this

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

And then this:

cambigrunmiddle.gif

And always remind them the Falcons blew a 25 point lead in Superbowl LI.

That is all. Good day to everyone.

Image result for matt ryan funny

Do you have the gif of Cam running from a fumble in the SB?  That'll shut em up.  

13 minutes ago, manu4t said:

Take your medicine like a man if you can. You clownassed ATL trolls need to suck it up.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

That would be a great comeback if I were a Falcons fan.....but.....even if I were a Falcons fan it wouldn't change the FACT that Cam Newton ran from a fumble with the SB on the line.  It's ok though, he had a great 2016 season to make it up to you Panther fans.....right?  

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Falcons fans aren't allowed to talk trash. You lost that luxury when your team turned in a monumental collapse 

Lol, why do you assume I'm a Falcons fan?  I couldn't care less about the Falcons.  I will say I'd take Matt Ryan over Cam Newton every day of the week though.  I've never seen Ryan run from a fumble (To be fair though I've never seen any QB run from a fumble except Newton) let alone run from one with the SB on the line.

Archived