• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tomorrow will reveal a lot..

bLACKpANTHER

No matter how bad you think we are as a team - we are not worse than Sacramento (without Boogie).. We have jumped on Toronto and Detroit the past few games and "feel apart" down the stretch..

My point is - if we somehow lose tomorrow night's game - we are FOR SURE trying to tank.. And in that case, "Wrap it up gentlemen".. Even if we win, we still might be tanking but just couldnt tank hard enuf.. But if we somehow put another L on our belts, you can be sure we are in full-on Tank Mode..

Sent from my LG-LS997 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah,  it's pretty much already been revealed.  Even if they some how come back and make the playoffs it will be as the 8 seed and that's a really big stretch getting there.  I hope they lose to Sacramento and for the rest of the year.  This season is over and every win will be counterproductive to the future of this team. 

(1) Tank

(2) Get Top 3 pick

(3) Fire Cho

(4) Fire Clifford 

(5)  Don't draft another tall white guy.      

(6)  How about just don't draft a white guy completely 

(7) Admit that MKG will never pan out. Trade him for anything 

(8)  Trade Frank the Stink

Do not agree with firing Cliff.. Kemba, Batum and Marvin would have hopped on first thing smoking if not for Cliff.. Players really like him.. You cant blame him for our loses this year.. The talent has been terrible.. Look what he did with the team with Lin and Lee and Al last year.. We overachieved and almost beat MIA..

Give him talent and he will produce..

42 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Do not agree with firing Cliff.. Kemba, Batum and Marvin would have hopped on first thing smoking if not for Cliff.. Players really like him.. You cant blame him for our loses this year.. The talent has been terrible.. Look what he did with the team with Lin and Lee and Al last year.. We overachieved and almost beat MIA..

Give him talent and he will produce..

Poor game management year after year. Kemba was going to get better once he improves his shot. He did just that. Batum has been Batum. Marvin just needed to find a system that fitted him. 

Cliff is a decent coach but you want to be great, not mediocre. 

GSW let go a very good HC and I would say is slightly better than cliff (Mark Jackson). They did their job and got Kerr. I'm not saying there's a hundred Steve Kerrs out there just waiting to be hired. Just saying, think we've seen the best of Clifford.

5 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

(1) Tank

(2) Get Top 3 pick

(3) Fire Cho

(4) Fire Clifford 

I wish I could give you negative pie. Frank tha stank is too easy to mess up.

9 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

(1) Tank

(2) Get Top 3 pick

(3) Fire Cho

(4) Fire Clifford 

You are better than Cho.

Archived