• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stopped by an Ice Cream Store in Atlanta, left this behind

Hotsauce

5 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Clearly I am in the minority...

Thats fine.

I will guarantee that, because I am born and raised in Charlotte and have bled black and blue since the inception (see inaugural game pin avatar)... and dealt with the drubbing that the Falcons gave us under Vick in the 2000s, that I am as true a Falcons hater as they come....

But this thread, and it's responses are classless.

Yes, Ryan was classless when he said "get the eff off our field"... but that does not excuse stooping to that level.

Posting this is kicking someone when they are down.

It is classless and childish.

Shame.

This is not what the panthers organization stands for and not the actions of a fan who is an adult with any self respect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I knew you were.

7 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Thats fine.

I will guarantee that, because I am born and raised in Charlotte and have bled black and blue since the inception (see inaugural game pin avatar)... and dealt with the drubbing that the Falcons gave us under Vick in the 2000s, that I am as true a Falcons hater as they come....

Yes, Ryan was classless when he said "get the eff off our field"... but that does not excuse stooping to that level.

Shame.

This is not what the panthers organization stands for and not the actions of a fan who is an adult with any self respect.

giphy.gif

Guest Lasus83
giphy.gif

Dayum... I am saddened to see your post in here arguing against the consumate sportsmanship mentality... if that is interpreted correctly.

I have respected every post I have seen you make.

Most of the B.S. in this thread I chalked up to posters who's opinion is always front-running nonsense anyway... a couple, whom I respect, caught in good old-fashioned Falcons hate....

I equate the rivalry, between us ant atlanta, to that between Julius Ceaser and Pompeii Magnus, Romel and Patton and all truly great sports rivalries where both sides shake each other's hands and embrace one another after any intense game.

All of those rivals hate one another in the heat of battle. But by dayumed, they respect one another and honor the sportsmanship that defines the reason they are able to compete and proliferate and, even, make one another better.

I hate seeing your post here, though.

So, fine...

Fug me... fug sportmanship... fug the falcons... let's hire some hitmen to take out the Falcons Oline... why stop at posted notes? Let's grab a billboard! Hell, let's run statistics on what direction most people drive, in Atlanta, to get to work so we can catch those fuggers early in their day and hit em where it is the most sore. That way, they start their day angry... we will get in their heads at 830am and stay there all day.

8 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

Dayum... I am saddened to see your post in here arguing against the consumate sportsmanship mentality... if that is interpreted correctly.

Most of the B.S. in this thread I chalked up to posters who's opinion is always front-running nonsense anyway... a couple, whom I respect, caught in good old-fashioned Falcons hate....

I equate the rivalry, between us ant atlanta, to that between Julius Ceaser and Pompeii Magnus, Romel and Patton and all truly great sports rivalries where both sides shake each other's hands and embrace one another after any intense game.

All of those rivals hate one another in the heat of battle. But by dayumed, they respect one another and honor the sportsmanship that defines the reason they are able to compete and proliferate and, even, make one another better.

So, fine...

Fug me... fug sportmanship... fug the falcons... let's hire some hitmen to take out the Falcons Oline... why stop at posted notes? Let's grab a billboard! Hell, let's run statistics on what direction most people drive, in Atlanta, to get to work so we can catch those fuggers early in their day and hit em where it is the most sore. That way, they start their day angry... we will get in their heads at 830am and stay there all day.

Man, you're taking it way too seriously. 

It was a post about harmless trash talk about one of our team's division rivals. Like it has been stated previously in the thread, if the note made fun of a guy being injured, or something below the belt like someone dying, or a family member of the other team, then I would have agreed with you about pumping the breaks, but it was a goofy sticky note used to talk crap to a rival fan base. 

You best believe that if anyone in the NFCE choked in in the same spectacular fashion, the other teams in the division would bring it up every single chance they got. 

The rivalry you described is us vs Seattle. I hate them but I respect them because every single game we have played (other than the one this past season) has been grind and whoever has the ball last wins it. It's the same rivalry the Colts and Pats have. That kind of rivalry is only available to two teams who are not division rivals. Atlanta is a division rival. There is no love there. You respect them because you have to play them twice a year, and if you don't then you'll get beat, but that is only in the context of preparation, not based on who we are or they are as an organization. My pants grow tighter whenever the 28-3 meme is brought up in front of a Falcon's fan, because you can tell it hurts their soul and deep down makes them question the love they have for their franchise because what they managed to do was so unprecedented and unheard of that no one thought it was possible. It was one of the worst collapses in sports history. I love it for a number of reasons. 

1. Screw the falcons
  2. It didn't happen to us
  3. It made people forget about us losing the super bowl
  4. some asshole said this on reddit before the game and made it all that much sweeter: 5yXlaGW.jpg

So in summation:

Dude, lighten up, it's the Falcons and you should take joy in their tears because they are division rivals. You should want Atlanta, NO, and Tampa to be top 5 picks year in and year out. Seeing them succeed is a reminder that we failed, and no one likes to sit down and reflect on the fact that they are failures. Seeing them fail means we aren't them, so we aren't failures, so hahaha, screw them, glad I'm not a fan of THAT team. We might have lost the SB last year, but at least we didn't blow a 25 point lead to accomplish that feat.

P.S. I'm glad you think so highly of me, but I enjoy a good shitpost as much as the next guy. You can't take this stuff TOO seriously, or else it's never ever fun.

9 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Thats fine.

Shame.

Yes you are. You're a dumb gullible punk who will get punch by some idiot failcons chick. 

idiot. 

Obviously, you just started watching football and our beloved Carolina Panthers. You're one of those recent fan who jumped on the wagon when Cam got drafted weren't you? 

1 hour ago, Lasus83 said:

So, fine...

1i9urn.jpg

2 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

rommel was a nazi. fug rommel. fug the nazis. fug the falcons. the falcons are nazis.

2 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Let's grab a billboard! Hell, let's run statistics on what direction most people drive, in Atlanta, to get to work so we can catch those fuggers early in their day and hit em where it is the most sore. That way, they start their day angry... we will get in their heads at 830am and stay there all day.

your best post yet

12 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Thats fine.

Shame.

People like you are the very reason our fanbase is a bunch of shitbag pussies.

No offense.

Archived