• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Signed Safety Mike Adams

bobsfoodbasics

6 minutes ago, Yaboychris28 said:

After watching his highlights, i've never seen so many tip pass interceptions by a player n my life

There was a tweet saying he knows where to be.  Could be luck or he just has a knack for the ball, I'll take both 

2 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

Mike Tolbert was selected to the pro bowl in 2016 too...just sayin

Mike Tolbert plays a dying position in the NFL that should not even have a Pro Bowl spot anymore, but your point stands 

4 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

don't need to be imo. We aren't trying to get coverage sacks. Our entire defensive philosophy and scheme is beast when we get QB pressure.

Yea I was saying he's not that slow....just not Ed Reed.

Panthers sign veteran safety Mike Adams

3:20 p.m. ET, Fri., March 10

According to Pro Football Talk, safety Mike Adams will be joining the Carolina Panthers on a two-year deal. Adams, who turns 36 later this month, has graded well throughout most of his career. He’s been more productive and consistent in run defense over the years, and earned a career-high run defense grade in 2016. His work in coverage has been a bit more of a roller coaster, as Adam has failed to earn above-average grades in consecutive years in the 11 seasons of the PFF era; he still owns an above-average grade over the course of those seasons, however. Adams could step in as the starting strong safety to allow Kurt Coleman to play the free safety role on a regular basis, and at the very least gives the secondary more veteran depth. — Matt Claassen, @PFF_Matt

Archived