• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I picked this up in Prague today

cardiackat88.

i went to prague with my girlfriend at the time

we walked into this strip club and all the girls were tens. they all had ACL scars, and we'd learn they were all former ballet dancers and gymnasts. i mean, this place was stacked.

at one point some 6 foot tall, gorgeous black girl came up to us and offered to have sex with us both for 100 dollars. 

i was like "babe that's a pretty good deal" but she wasn't having it.

anyway prague rules but you can do it in like two days. don't get an STD 

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i went to prague with my girlfriend at the time

we walked into this strip club and all the girls were tens. they all had ACL scars, and we'd learn they were all former ballet dancers and gymnasts. i mean, this place was stacked.

at one point some 6 foot tall, gorgeous black girl came up to us and offered to have sex with us both for 100 dollars. 

i was like "babe that's a pretty good deal" but she wasn't having it.

anyway prague rules but you can do it in like two days. don't get an STD 

*books plane ticket to Prague*

28 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Super SUPER cheap here too. 100 Prague dollars is about 4 US dollars.

Oh! And legal weed everywhere.

yeah but it's not good. 

also while i was there i saw a gold land rover stop in the middle of the square at like 11 pm at night. Two guys got out and started wailing on each other. just nothing but haymakers. it was fuging rocky v ivan drago. This fight went on for about 90 seconds, both of them just taking kill shots to the face. A pretty good crowd formed. Finally, one of them went down. Both of them were bloody and bruised at this point. The other helped up, they got back in the gold land rover, and just drove away.

someone looked at me, shrugged and said "russians."

9 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

yeah but it's not good. 

also while i was there i saw a gold land rover stop in the middle of the square at like 11 pm at night. Two guys got out and started wailing on each other. just nothing but haymakers. it was fuging rocky v ivan drago. This fight went on for about 90 seconds, both of them just taking kill shots to the face. A pretty good crowd formed. Finally, one of them went down. Both of them were bloody and bruised at this point. The other helped up, they got back in the gold land rover, and just drove away.

someone looked at me, shrugged and said "russians."

My wife tried some of the weed stuff and it didn't do anything for her.

There is a lot of cars trying to go through massive amounts of pedestrians.

Crazy Russians, but I have also seen two Mexicans duke it out in a parking lot and jump in the back of the same truckbed together.

the best bar i went to there claims to be the oldest bar in europe. you just sit down and they keep bringing you beer until you beg them to stop. it owned.

there's the "biggest club in europe" there too. It's seven stories and every story has a different theme. The line is substantial. While waiting some 12 year old french girl with braces cut in front of us and I just said "fug no not happening we're not staying here."

Archived