• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks open for a Sherman Trade

Catufb85

I'm betting we're not interested. We have a solid starting CB group right now, maybe add a veteran to the outside (a la Peanut Tillman) but we have other needs (DE, TE/WR, RB, OT depth, SS) that we could use our picks on

1 hour ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Ok convo realistically what are we in a position to give up RIGHT NOW for him? Stew? We all saw what our offense I looked like without him and I'd prefer not to go into the season without him and rely on a rookie RB unless it's maybe fournette but who knows if we will even get him. 1st round pick? No thanks I'd rather have the possibility of drafting a stud who's gonna be here the next 10 years with the next 5 being on a rookie pay scale. I don't see any other realistic possibilities of this happening as much as I'd love to see Richard in a Panthers uniform. But bottom line he isn't the type of player the organization wants right or wrong. Norman was brash and outspoken and look what happened. Once again i love Sherman and would love for this to somehow happen but deep down everyone knows...it ain't happening

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

None of us have any idea what they are asking for him.  You, me or anyone else until they come out and say what it is they want.

We have plenty to offer. 

Are we going to dive into that market? Probably not but to talk about it and think of ways to make it happen is part of what this forum is about. 

Good God if we stopped talking about everything the ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN we might as well shut the damn thing down because there wouldn't be any conversations.

None of us have any idea what they are asking for him.  You, me or anyone else until they come out and say what it is they want.
We have plenty to offer. 
Are we going to dive into that market? Probably not but to talk about it and think of ways to make it happen is part of what this forum is about. 
Good God if we stopped talking about everything the ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN we might as well shut the damn thing down because there wouldn't be any conversations.

I mean I agree with you but the asking price for a consensus top 3 player at his position is probably pretty steep.

I guess I just get frustrated with people who who cry that we never do anything Everytime one of these rumors pops up.

Just now, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

I mean I agree with you but the asking price for a consensus top 3 player at his position is probably pretty steep.

I guess I just get frustrated with people who who cry that we never do anything Everytime one of these rumors pops up.

Agreed, if we signed every player that the Huddle wanted we would have turned over our entire team about 3 or 4 times.

Their asking price is probably going to be very high. Not sure if Carroll pulls the trigger in Seattle but he reminds me a little of Billicheat and a shrewd dealer.

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

We have plenty to offer. 

They just dont like it when you dont agree wih their view point.  

8 hours ago, Catufb85 said:

personally I would acquire info if I were the Panthers.  Bradberry and Sherman would be a deadly combo.  his $11 million cap isn't that bad for one of the best corners in the league.  0.1% chances of it actually happen. But I would possibly be willing to make a trade. 

Nah.

4 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Hell yeah I'd be up for Sherman in Carolina!  Didn't everyone lose their mind when we let go of a shut-down corner a little while ago?  Sherman is one of the best there is.

I know it won't happen, but I'd certainly be interested in what they want for him.

Jesus almighty if we have him and Bradberry on the outside  with our LB  corp,this defense would rival the 85 Bears. 

On 3/17/2017 at 11:24 AM, Mr. Scot said:

The more realistic Seahawks story at the moment...

Very good chance Marshawn Lynch comes out of retirement

The Raiders want him, but Seattle still owns his rights.

If he were to unretire, it'd be a 9 million dollar cap hit.

Rumor is he went and asked the Hawks to release him. He wants to be a Raider.

My best friend lives in Oakland, and gets his haircut where Lynch goes. Says Lynch's mom has been coming in there in all Raiders gear telling everyone her son is trying to be a Raider.

Archived