• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the UNC fanboys

AU-panther

UNC Alum here, Switz has a lot of talent but I feel like I was constantly expecting more of him. That's probably more of an indictment on me than it is him. 

I also feel like he dropped a decent amount of easy TDs but again maybe I'm falling victim to negativity bias 

I would love Switze with a 4th, 5th or later. He is explosive. A great WR and excellent punt returner. Cam could hit him with so many long bombs like he did Ginn except Switzer would actually catch them. Reminds me of a white Steve Smith with less attitude. Still has that undersized guy chip on his shoulder and fire to beat everyone

12 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Byrd seemingly won't make the roster again, and he's got a lot of the same tools. And he's an inch taller. 

Byrd is faster (according to his pro day anyways, and we know how that goes some times) and neither have proven anything in the NFL as far as being receivers -- although IMO right now I think Switz is a more complete WR...

However... Switzer as a returner >>>>> Byrd

18 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Yeah I saw a couple of games he was always coming up with a big play.

So here is the question.  Do you take him or Zay Jones.

Hell why not both! Switzer is underrated and will fall into the late 5th 

Archived