• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera And Brandon Beane At Stanford To See Christian McCaffrey And Solomon Thomas

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

What's wrong with safe in this case?

- Bright

- High Character

- Relentless Motor

- Violent Hands

- Leader 

- Freakish

- Work Ethic

Dam i can't beleive i pied your welching ass.. but goid point. 

10 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Omg now he's smitty?? Really ..

Omg, omg, omg. That's not what I said. McCaffery is not Smitty. He is better. HA. Smitty was a one trick pony, all he did was play WR, on the outside. But, he was our little spark plug. Hence, where I compared him to McCaffery.

McCaffery can do so much more than what Smitty did. And he can be our little spark plug while doing so.

Do you want some over-hyped DE. Or do you want a spark plug who can make our Offensive engine purr?

If you like a player with a 1st round grade. Does it really matter where you take him?

1 hour ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Nope , there both BPA over him for Panthers

Especially because he is a 3-4 DE and you would have a major conversion on your hands. Both Fournette and Howard more complete and anyone besides a idiot could see that. 

3 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Omg, omg, omg. That's not what I said. McCaffery is not Smitty. He is better. HA. Smitty was a one trick pony, all he did was play WR, on the outside. But, he was our little spark plug. Hence, where I compared him to McCaffery.

McCaffery can do so much more than what Smitty did. And he can be our little spark plug while doing so.

Do you want some over-hyped DE. Or do you want a spark plug who can make our Offensive engine purr?

If you like a player with a 1st round grade. Does it really matter where you take him?

Apparently they think we need a 3-4 DE because of his measurements. 

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Apparently they think we need a 3-4 DE because of his measurements. 

Well to be fair. Outside of some YouTube videos, that is pretty much all us fans have.

Most fans want us to draft  DE. But they are worried that both the good ones will be gone. So they manufacture more prospects to ease their troubled minds. It is what fans do. If real life hands them lemons. They go to the kitchen and make Hot Cacao.

5 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Hahahaha

Dude couldn't hold Smitty's jock strap..

2 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Get use to it, dumbo. We rarely miss on the first round pick. So I trust our scouts. You should too. He's our first option, dumb dumb.

Lmfao calling me dumb when you think a 3-4 DE is the same as a 4-3. Enjoy being wrong as usual but I'm sure it want stop you from posting more dumb poo. 

2 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Well to be fair. Outside of some YouTube videos, that is pretty much all us fans have.

Most fans want us to draft  DE. But they are worried that both the good ones will be gone. So they manufacture more prospects to ease their troubled minds. It is what fans do. If real life hands them lemons. They go to the kitchen and make Hot Cacao.

Lmfao yea this is so true. Can't wait till the lets switch to a 3-4 thread pops up. 

Archived