• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera: "Shula is 'bout to evolve our offense!"

SCP

14 hours ago, punkpanther said:

If they are serious about the evolution of the offense and keeping up with today's NFL..Fournette can't be the pick . If he is ..and it's likely at this point then we will know all this evolution talk is B.S

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It's time to wake up because McCaffrey could be the guy. 

9 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I think that if you follow our history after 2003 you saw a similar meltdown in 2004 and a resurgence in 2005. That is exactly what I think happens this year.

I have little faith in a staff that has to have a fire lit under them every couple years before they lose their jobs. I'd prefer a staff that works to get better and move forward year after year 

16 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

I have little faith in a staff that has to have a fire lit under them every couple years before they lose their jobs. I'd prefer a staff that works to get better and move forward year after year 

Who wouldnt. The problem is that most times that doesn't happen for teams not named New England. You think Belichick is available and wants to come here. 

Who wouldnt. The problem is that most times that doesn't happen for teams not named New England. You think Belichick is available and wants to come here. 

If something crazy happen were to happen and Belicheck were to ever come down here... my face :[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji854][emoji847]. I would just love to see where that would go that would be interesting... would he lead our team to greatness. The Carolina Panthers with head coach Belicheck hmm[emoji848] 

And Bob's voice from Bob's burgers: oh nice things are nice.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived