• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera: "Shula is 'bout to evolve our offense!"

SCP

47 minutes ago, SCP said:

Charles Darwin:

c481ce25358502c42edfc0ce309a0827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Why must I always be the one to show unwarranted optimism? I mean, c'mon man. What ifs are what this world is made of. What if Pasturer hadn't invented the ball point pin? Or Edison the Calendar? How would we know what day, and time, to go the doctor?

In that vein. What if Cam comes back with a vengeance? What if KB continues to beast as he did in that last Tampa game? What if Malil is fully healthy? And what if Shula does do some evolving?

IMO, if Malil is fully healthy, and I have to hope that Ryan would not have pushed for him if he wasn't, we have the makings of a darn good Oline. Maybe, the best line we've had in recent memory. And if that is the case. All we need, to get back to chasing titles, is Good Cam. Happy go lucky Cam. Healthy Cam. Rejuvenated Cam.

We go as Cam goes. Cam drug Shula kicking and screaming to Offensive domination. And boy howdy if it don't look like the stage is set for an encore performance.

With a solid draft. We very well could be looking at a really, really good football team. My giddy is all a flutter with the possibilities.

Oh, and @SCP. The wife got me one of those Panther Helmet Nite Lights for Christmas. One of my first thoughts, because of you and your helmet, was to make sure is was pointed in the proper direction. Just an FYI.

Archived