• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Ridiculous Trade up theory

That's a pretty fair assessment, I just honestly really think the 49ers would be better served moving back with someone, snagging more pics and still getting their QB of the future. But who Shanahan wants is the question.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I have a buddy from work that is a 49er fan. He said they have like 10 picks already. I don't see them trading back for more

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The irony is in the fact Garrett is far and away BPA, but the Browns and 49ers don't have his facet of the game as pressing needs, especially the 49ers.

Could only see a trade up to 2 happen if we get Garrett. And it'd be far and away worth it.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

The irony is in the fact Garrett is far and away BPA, but the Browns and 49ers don't have his facet of the game as pressing needs, especially the 49ers.

Could only see a trade up to 2 happen if we get Garrett. And it'd be far and away worth it.

Translation-the Browns or 49ers with Garrett are still doodoo and going nowhere.  Multiple sssets which can be packaged for a franchise QB to build around would at least give some hope in years to come.

Archived