• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam at Coachella

TheSpecialJuan

7 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I'm in Coachella for several weeks and yes they mentioned he was here 

as someond said, 'my Grandmother had a sofa made of that material,

honestly, and I'll get flamed for it, he looks like a clown walking around screaming 'look at me'.   It's tiring

haha

4 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Cam gives zero fugs about what anyone thinks or says about him. That's what love about Cam. He knows he's gonna get flamed and just does him no matter what. Shine through shade. emoji111.png

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's admirable, no doubt. He's gonna be himself and he doesn't care what anyone thinks. That's what makes Cam, Cam.

34 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I'm in Coachella for several weeks and yes they mentioned he was here 

as someond said, 'my Grandmother had a sofa made of that material,

honestly, and I'll get flamed for it, he looks like a clown walking around screaming 'look at me'.   It's tiring

What's tiring is people like you embarrassing our fanbase.

Get a grip already.

1 minute ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Haha the organization is gonna end up coming out with a "pre approved" clothing list for Cam sooner or later...the nerve of cam to appear in public without a 3 piece suit on

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He has his own style, it isn't for me personally, but I respect that he has the self confidence to pave his own way regardless of what anyone might think. Let the guy live.

As far as the person I quoted, he always has something bad to say about our QB. From questioning his work ethic and his passion as an athlete based on literally nothing, to ranting about his fashion choices. I mean, seriously? What baffles me even further is this is the same sort of fan that can't figure out why our team is disrespected regularly or our stadium is routinely overrun with opposing fans. Cam gets enough poo from other fanbases for being a black QB as it is, but to still see this bullshit on the huddle after all these years and what Newton has done to reinvigorate our franchise, it's just really sad.

Archived