• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photos of Panthers themed workspace....How Do You Represent?

therealmjl

1 minute ago, thebigcat said:

Awww... Sorry about the hurt.... Sorry I didn't fit the mold you expected....

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I have no problem with however you are molded. I don't know you. I just find it strange when someone comes on a sports message board and is constantly posting pics of things they bought, talking about how much money they have hoping to buy the Panthers, mocking those who work in cubicles, and then strangely posting pics of their gf and their texts with her. But hey, you do you. 

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I have no problem with however you are molded. I don't know you. I just find it strange when someone comes on a sports message board and is constantly posting pics of things they bought, talking about how much money they have hoping to buy the Panthers, mocking those who work in cubicles, and then strangely posting pics of their gf and their texts with her. But hey, you do you. 

It's just a pathetic cry for attention. "Hey look at me guyz"

nothing more nothing less. 

Just now, thebigcat said:

Honestly.... I give two shits about what you or others think of me. Couldn't even phase me... Everyone wants to tee off on me because I'm not like them, like to try and get a free shot then get all butthurt that I laughed at their cubicle.

First of all the person you laughed at didn't say anything to you. It is others sticking up for him because of how big of a douche move it is.

3 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Honestly.... I give two shits about what you or others think of me. Couldn't even phase me... Everyone wants to tee off on me because I'm not like them, like to try and get a free shot then get all butthurt that I laughed at their cubicle.

Sure guy.

A person that is constantly self promoting on a message board cares WAY TOO MUCH about what others care about him. It's science. And you played yourself guy. Step away from the keyboard and stare at your Lambo or something.

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

The fact that he took a shot at u and felt the need to talk down to u means that u struck a nerve. Well done.

Like what type of joke of a man do you have to be to take a shot at the way someone is making a living?

...on the internet at that

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Like what type of joke of a man do you have to be to take a shot at the way someone is making a living?

...on the internet at that

giphy.gif

That's the part that bothered me and I don't even work in a cubicle.. It's one thing to brag about what you have when you're well off, but don't disrespect the way someone else tries to support themselves 

Archived