• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This picture is everything to me right now

therealmjl

1 hour ago, PoundCat said:

We're using the N word now on this board? Ok got it...

@TheRed is the last person on the board you'd want to pick a fight with concerning "racism." 

One thing's for sure; he's an advocate for blacks everywhere, and that's a fundamental quality of his. He goes ham on anyone that would appear to have a narrative against such. A very good quality of his.

All I'm saying is that it won't end well for you if you want to turn the narrative to that he's being racist.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

@TheRed is the last person on the board you'd want to pick a fight with concerning "racism." 

One thing's for sure; he's an advocate for blacks everywhere, and that's a fundamental quality of his. He goes ham on anyone that would appear to have a narrative against such. A very good quality of his.

All I'm saying is that it won't end well for you if you want to turn the narrative to that he's being racist.

So it's ok to use it as long as you advocate for blacks? Ok got it.

He didn't say it he just used a Kevin Hart GIF smh i'll never understand how black people get so mad at that word. But I think it has to do with me being bullied so much as a kid I just learned to just be weird and black and accept it and if someone hates on that then they're an idiot. I will never let a word overpower me as a person at least I don't anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He didn't say it he just used a Kevin Hart GIF smh i'll never understand how black people get so mad at that word. But I think it has to do with me being bullied so much as a kid I just learned to just be weird and black and accept it and if someone hates on that then they're an idiot. I will never let a word overpower me as a person at least I don't anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 hours ago, PoundCat said:

We're using the N word now on this board? Ok got it...

If you haven't seen the movie, you won't understand the context.

But if you take issue with the words in the quote, you should probably talk to Kevin Hart about that.

23 minutes ago, TheRed said:

If you haven't seen the movie, you won't understand the context.

But if you take issue with the words in the quote, you should probably talk to Kevin Hart about that.

What did I do?

It don't fugin matter! 

Well aim high, Willis! 

Archived