• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin 2016 Highlights

12 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

If you really pay attention to those clips, he don't look super fast in any of these plays either but he still gets down the field and makes plays. Speed was never his thing.

But speed should at the very least be a thing for a #1 WR. 

4 hours ago, csx said:

It's the trendy thing to do here.

I don't see how accurately critiquing a player is hating them. I don't hate Benjamin. He's just a slow receiver who struggles to separate. Not exactly the kind of guy you want as your #1. Defenses could play us differently.

And it isn't like it's just a fan thing. He got pulled from games last year for a reason. I think it's more unfathomable that so many people want to overlook his issues and pretend everything is okay.

7 hours ago, Trill OG said:

Why do people love bashing Benjamin?

He is still our best WR by far. I like the rooks but they are unproven. KB is still our most dangerous weapon at WR by far.

Because it takes no talent, effort, or even thought to tear someone down. 

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

If you want to trash your own players in May before we've even held training camp, by all means go ahead.

But you look like a fickle fairweather douchenozzle, there's really no way around that.

How is it fair weather? So we can't say anything negative about any player?

Talk about rose tinted color glasses. But fair enough.

1 hour ago, brandon_87 said:

It's called a "highlight" video for a reason, there's an equal if not greater number of plays where he is lazy, drops passes, or gets flagged for every play on that

You can say the same thing about Cam's highlights. There are plenty of WTF plays of his people could point out too. Nobody is perfect.

Valid criticism is different from "hating". I'm one of the biggest Gman supporters but I can admit when criticism is necessary. The same goes with players. Nobody is saying KB is terrible. For me it's just knowing what could be if he took conditioning seriously and got down to around 235 lbs. I used to scoff at the 260 lb comments, but the dude is literally that big. It kind of makes sense why he cannot cut or gain separation. He has great ball skills and can high point the ball like no other, but he is limiting his potential by himself and it's unfortunate. 

1 hour ago, Mage said:

How is it fair weather? So we can't say anything negative about any player?

Talk about rose tinted color glasses. But fair enough.

Because when he's towering over defenders catching touchdowns the same people will be swinging from his nuts wanting to celebrate. Yes, fairweather.

Also, there is a middle ground between being a complete homer, and just sitting around talking about how much of a lard ass a player is.

From my perspective I think KB has a lot to prove this year, if he's bullshitting in TC I will be concerned, but this is being overblown right now.

KB is about to have a good year. He wasn't spectacular last year because he had no foil. He had no one with speed to draw coverage, and he was just smothered at all times. We have a balanced offense now.

56 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

You can say the same thing about Cam's highlights. There are plenty of WTF plays of his people could point out too. Nobody is perfect.

I agree... just don't agree when people try to make it seem like Benjamin is some legit WR, he's not. People said he got praised for making effort in practice... that's expected of you,  you shouldn't get praised for it, and for fugs sake, he dropped the ball... out here, a WR would have been chewed out for dropping that, and the effort is expected or else you get a spot on the bench. Just wish we had better motivated players on the roster, or a staff that was harder on them to preform at a higher level

9 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

I agree... just don't agree when people try to make it seem like Benjamin is some legit WR, he's not. People said he got praised for making effort in practice... that's expected of you,  you shouldn't get praised for it, and for fugs sake, he dropped the ball... out here, a WR would have been chewed out for dropping that, and the effort is expected or else you get a spot on the bench. Just wish we had better motivated players on the roster, or a staff that was harder on them to preform at a higher level

Hey bud, you might wanna read the thread Jeremy just posted because you're flat out looking kinda foolish.

9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Hey bud, you might wanna read the thread Jeremy just posted because you're flat out looking kinda foolish.

Well, if you read the article, you'd realize I had nothing to say about his weight,  I question his work ethic and dedication,  but you can kiss the ass of the author, it reminded me of the same ones written about Armani and how great he was at OTAs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Skjei is priority number one but I have my doubts that we’ll give him $7M. As for Necas, Buffalo appears to be interested. I’d target Byram.
    • Real Fitspresso Reviews (Is Fitspresso Safe?) REAL User Results EXPosed!!!^&FTP$@$49 FitSpresso Reviews: Overall, the reviews of FitSpresso are mostly positive (Rating 4.92/5). It seems to be a safe and effective way to help you lose weight without having to make any major lifestyle changes. If you're looking for an easy and convenient way to lose weight, then this product may be worth considering. This FitSpresso reviews will explore whether this weight loss powder can deliver on its claims to increase energy, burn fat, and improve wellbeing using natural ingredients. Fitspresso contains metabolism-activating compounds like green tea, probiotics, and Guarana seed to ignite fat burning while curbing hunger.   Click here to Buy FitSpresso and Get Up to 75% DISCOUNT NOW   Click here to Learn More about Fitspresso Coffee   Users say mixing one scoop of FitSpresso into water or a smoothie gives them sustained energy and focus to power through healthy habits and workouts. Keep reading this FitSpresso review to learn more about how its research-backed formula provides an advantage for achieving your weight loss goals. With FitSpresso, get ready to rediscover your zest for life! Losing weight is about more than dropping pounds – it’s about achieving better health. A supplement like FitSpresso that addresses overall wellbeing may offer an adjunct to diet and exercise for those struggling to slim down. Read on for the full FitSpresso Review and decide if it could be right for you. FitSpresso Coffee: A Novel Weight Loss Supplement! The report published by the US National Institutes of Health should raise everyone’s eyebrows as it states one in three adults is overweight. The modern age has offered lots of advantages and people in general lead a life of comfort. It has manifested itself in ways like obesity that most of us tend to ignore.     Click here to Buy FitSpresso and Get Up to 75% DISCOUNT NOW   Click here to Learn More about Fitspresso Coffee     What Is FitSpresso? FitSpresso is a weight management formula that promotes healthy weight loss along with multiple health benefits. It is an organic blend of potent natural substances branded as effective in dealing with most of the health ailments we face in our daily lives. The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is made in an FDA-approved facility that is certified by the GMP. It does not have any trace of GMOs or chemical stimulants added in its formulation. It is a natural weight loss aid that can be taken by all adults without age restrictions.   How Does FitSpresso Work? FitSpresso is an herbal weight loss formula that makes use of exogenous ketones that promote weight loss in a fast and effective manner. The supplement’s potent ingredients do not allow fat deposition in the body and help to burn stored fats in a sustainable manner. Besides, it also contains ingredients that help to manage stress and thereby speed up the process of weight loss. It works round the clock and supports metabolic processes in the body throughout. Another advantage that FitSpresso fat burner has is its ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The FitSpresso supplement suppresses sugar cravings and helps you stay mentally focused on your daily activities. It helps consistent fat-burning through thermogenesis, a process in which the body raises its temperature.   FitSpresso Real Customer Reviews FitSpresso has the reputation of receiving maximum numbers of positive feedback in short time frames. The FitSpresso users have opened up their minds and minced no words in complementing the supplement for its effective results. However, not all FitSpresso customer reviews received were positive. We could also see some criticism against it for the delayed action in producing results.   Scientific Evidence Behind Key Ingredients The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is backed by solid scientific evidence. Plenty of studies are available on the ingredients used in the formula and the working principle that it follows. The supplement consists of a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients. All the FitSpresso ingredients used in the supplement are listed below along with scientific studies on the benefits that they offer:   FitSpresso Side Effects FitSpresso, unlike many other supplements, has no chemicals added to its formulation. It is due to this fact that the supplement does not induce any health problems in the long run. There haven’t been any single instances of side effects for it anywhere to date. Please follow the label instructions strictly to avoid overuse of the supplement.   FitSpresso Reviews: Conclusion FitSpresso is a novel weight loss supplement that is formulated using core natural materials specifically designed to manage your body weight. It is made using organic and herbal compounds which have a record of aiding us in health matters. In this FitSpresso review, the supplement is made in high-quality production centers registered under the FDA and certified by GMP which are located in the US. It is made available in the form of healthy capsules which are ideal for oral consumption. FitSpresso has garnered a lot of positive feedback in short periods. In the FitSpresso reviews for weight loss, the user community has made their approval for the supplement public in their positive reviews. The supplement is affordable at lower rates along with added discounts.         Click here to Buy FitSpresso and Get Up to 75% DISCOUNT NOW     Click here to Learn More about Fitspresso Coffee   Click here to Buy FitSpresso and Get Up to 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More about Fitspresso Coffee FitSpresso customer reviews FitSpresso Coffee Reviews FitSpresso FitSpresso Review FitSpresso Real Reviews FitSpresso Reviews Australia FitSpresso Reviews FitSpresso Coffee FitSpresso Coffee Loophole Reviews is Fitspresso Safe?   JHSYUE@^%&*^BJKIO&(*
    • Solid first half against a good LA team. Joao Pedro is getting cooked a bit but the defense overall is playing well and Kahlina has been sharp. Also, love watching Big Pat cook.