• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin 2016 Highlights

Even if KB never becomes a superstar he still has ability that arguably no WR in the league has. He is a monster on the jump ball. That combined with McCaffrey and Samuel is going to be effective whether he becomes all pro or not.

I want more effort from the guy, but I also want Shula to help him out too. Did you see him on slants last season? Benjamin with a full head of steam is a runaway freight train that takes multiple guys to bring him down.

Shula, save the jump balls to Benji for the endzone, run him on some quick slants, send Samuel and Funchess as your deep threats more often. He has the ability to out muscle/physically impose on the quick throws. Do it more often instead of 15 step drop deep bombs or requiring him to run crisp routes 15 yards downfield, Jesus Christ.

Play to his strengths. 

I've seen this video like 20 times already but I watched it again lol. He still managed to get over 900 yrds receiving coming off an ACL and got over 1000 in his rookie campaign . He's far from a scrub but I agree there's alot of room to improve

The funny thing is you notice from this video he actually had some decent YAC skills in some instances and overpowering/pushing power aside at some points. I just wish he'd do that all the time, just be really agressive and physical and play angry as fug. I know that's probably just not his personality style but he def has the physical tools . He doesn't really need to be the fastest guy on the field either since we picked up our two speedesters that can catch, there should be way less attention to KB and Olsen this season since we have real threats out of the backfield.

This is the year to prove himself!!! Or he will be a bust like Dale Jarrett!! Wait he was a NASCAR driver and pretty good at wait he did!! I know the name Dwayne Jarrett wait a waste of space and that's who Kelvin reminded me of!! Sure he might have nursing that injury.. if so he shouldn't have been out there fat Oreo eating a $$

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

in what candy ass, bullshit world do you come from where being a fan of a team means not criticizing anything?

i'm not going to dumbly accept every stupid thing about the team i cheer for like kelvin accepting a honey bun

the only thing benjamin needs defending from is high cholesterol 

Archived