• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New rooftop bar by the stadium

8 hours ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Hey....I am opening a new rooftop bar which will be ready by the first Panthers preseason game.   It's on corner of MLK and Graham and will be closest bar to both Knights and Bank of America Stadium.   Menu will be street food/food truck like....skewers, tacos, grilled cheeses, quesadillas, sliders, etc.. I know there is a roaring riot bar but would love it if you guys check us out.....will have TD with some menu items to give back to his charity, Panthers murals, and a nice local bar feel. Will have big patio downstairs with a bar, rooftop bar, a huge bar inside and with all 3 areas with TVs.    Attached are some pics of view from rooftop.   The name will be Graham St Pub & Patio....thanks! 

Also, seems like NC is close to passing new brunch bill that will allow restaurants to start selling at 10am on Sunday instead of 12pm which is good news.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Let me know if you need any cool Panthers photos to hang up. I know a guy that will barter. 

2 hours ago, Cyberjag said:

That looks like a nice place to go to on a Saturday evening.  Are you going to focus on wine and spirits or will you have a large craft beer selection on tap?

Yes.....we will have large craft beer selection along with wine and liquor.  There will be a couple of liquor drinks on tap (mule).    We will do nice brunch on weekends too.   

21 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

This was never a bar....it was a camera store back in the day.   The inside and rooftop and patio are all new.   

That's great.  Still doesn't change the fact that this building has gone through multiple owners.  The upfits you speak of were done be a previous owner who sold it off.  But like I said, I hope you are successful and can make it profitable.

May have missed it but is there an official opening date? I'd be down to try it out before the season and definitely after a Knight's game considering I'm sure the place will be absolutely packed out before any Panthers game.

1 minute ago, Dick the Butcher said:

That's great.  Still doesn't change the fact that this building has gone through multiple owners.  The upfits you speak of were done be a previous owner who sold it off.  But like I said, I hope you are successful and can make it profitable.

I think the time is finally right to make money off of this place. It's a great location, and unlike in previous iterations, there are a ton more people who live walking distance from this spot now.

Your skepticism is well-founded, but I'm going to be optimistic because hey, it's not my money!

Archived