• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New rooftop bar by the stadium

12 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

That's great.  Still doesn't change the fact that this building has gone through multiple owners.  The upfits you speak of were done be a previous owner who sold it off.  But like I said, I hope you are successful and can make it profitable.

Yeah there was some shot bar going in there years ago and some shady stuff happen to the guy that was doing it and the project stopped.   But the only work in there was some electrical and plumbing it was never framed or upfitted.   Also, lots of parts of Charlotte weren't a good location before but the outskirts are growing and there are apartments and condos next door and close by that will be our target audience Mon-Fri.  

8 hours ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Yeah there was some shot bar going in there years ago and some shady stuff happen to the guy that was doing it and the project stopped.   But the only work in there was some electrical and plumbing it was never framed or upfitted.   Also, lots of parts of Charlotte weren't a good location before but the outskirts are growing and there are apartments and condos next door and close by that will be our target audience Mon-Fri.  

Oh, we are definitely on the same side of the aisle.  I inquired about that location after the Chupitos concept folded.  But I didn't see it turning a profit until about 3 years down the line.  Reasonable minds disagree, though.

Archived