• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Observations Day 6

9 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Keep hearing this guy's name. Honestly feel like he's got a shot:

Shortly after Teddy Williamsicon-article-link.gif broke up passes on back-to-back plays, the cornerback found himself behind Austin Dukeicon-article-link.gif. The undrafted rookie out of Charlotte ran underneath the perfectly thrown toss by Garrett Gilberticon-article-link.gif and then ran into the end zone on what was the final play of practice.

Austin Duke or Garrett Gilbert? It seems that both of those guys are making the most of their opportunities.

38 minutes ago, KSpan said:

170601_cpt_KB.jpg

KB - "Yo Captain, I could eat you for lunch bruh"

Disclaimer: I'm a KB supporter and am on the side of the fence that thinks his weight issue is overblown, but couldn't resist the caption, ha

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Keep hearing this guy's name. Honestly feel like he's got a shot:

Shortly after Teddy Williamsicon-article-link.gif broke up passes on back-to-back plays, the cornerback found himself behind Austin Dukeicon-article-link.gif. The undrafted rookie out of Charlotte ran underneath the perfectly thrown toss by Garrett Gilberticon-article-link.gif and then ran into the end zone on what was the final play of practice.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think he's referring to Duke.

Yeah, that's what I figured but Gilbert is looking good too, apparently. Of course, he has a massive uphill climb to make this roster but I'm kind of intrigued because you never know where the good QB's will come from nowadays. Could he take Webb or Anderson's spot one day if he can make the practice squad and keep developing?

On a side note, I keep seeing safety #23 L.J. McCray pop up in the photo galleries on the official site and I'm wondering if that means anything at all. Maybe he is a guy for Jeremy to watch for the next time he has access. It would definitely be nice if another young safety started showing something. We need the depth.

Archived