• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a beer for every NFL team

John Fox

I'm not a huge fan of whites, but I don't think Blue Moon is that bad. The first game of the season, I started a tradition of having a Black 'n Blue: Guinness floated atop Blue Moon.

Since that game didn't turn out all too well, I didn't find it appropriate to continue the tradition.

I was hoping the Panthers would be a stout or a porter. Maybe we're like the Young's Double Chocolate Stout I had the other day: Strong, but deceptively easy to put down.

Heineken is easy to drink overpriced beer,

I hope we are some kind of IPA.

Bitter at first with beautiful taste as the swallow manifests.

Edit: Oh no... we are Blue Moon, trendy, worthless, and of poor quality.

Hate IPAs, give me a great tasting beer that's not too filling....that's right, MILLER LIGHT BABY! Nah screw that piss water, a good amber lager or wheat is always tasty

P.S. Heinken tastes like skunk fart, literally.

P.S. Heinken tastes like skunk fart, literally.

I hate Heineken and won't defend it, but I wonder how much of the skunkiness can be attributed to the green bottles. UV light can contribute to a beer's skunkiness, and the green bottles used by Heinken and other breweries do nothing to prevent it.

I used to really like Yuengling as a "session beer," but stopped drinking it because I never knew when I'd get a skunky batch (which seemed to happen more and more frequently). Draft is another story altogether.

Archived