• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Introspective Cam Newton "My Prime Better Be Now"

Hogmolliesmaht

On 6/28/2017 at 1:26 PM, XOBlackxJokerOX said:

That's the problem. He would stare him down to the point opposing defenses beat him to the punch. I love my QB but Cam did do that quite a bit last year instead of spreading the ball.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Thats where the trust comes in. Can Cam trust KB, or Funchess, for that matter. to be where they're supposed to be? As a professional, Cam has had one receiver he can trust, Olsen.

pay the man. cuz I still don't the trust the receivers.

By Cam allowing others to make plays he is still by transitive property the play-maker. I'm excited for this year.

Brady allows others to make plays but is still the play-maker. I still can't name a WR on that team.

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

By Cam allowing others to make plays he is still by transitive property the play-maker. I'm excited for this year.

Brady allows others to make plays but is still the play-maker. I still can't name a WR on that team.

Edleman is no slouch 

On 6/28/2017 at 1:02 PM, panthers55 said:

I am glad Cam doesn't make excuses for his issues like people on here do for him. If he blamed Shula like huddlers do he would never have improved and would be riding the bench. Given he admits his issues, why do fans keep blaming everything else.? 

Because it's much easier to blame a play call than it is to actually pinpoint why a play call didn't work...such as player's not executing their part of said play call.  Just plain lazy.

On 7/1/2017 at 4:50 AM, RoaringRiot said:

How long did it take you to decide you were going to create an account to post this weak ass poo? At least be a funny troll or post something that pushes buttons. This is just dumb.

"I'm gonna call him Wonder Woman. That'll really get them. Derp."

i'm starting to think the huddle is being graced by pantherfanforlife again

he's the dude who tried to psychoanalyze cam back in 2011 and diagnosed him with narcissistic personality disorder.  i'm not kidding.

On 6/27/2017 at 0:59 PM, Peppers90 NC said:

Personally, I never felt we had the #1 offense. As a team, yes we scored the most points but if you take away the defensive/ST scores would we still have led the league in scoring? I think we were #2 or 3 in rushing yards per game, but what about passing yards/pg or total yards/pg? Or any stat that isnt bumped up from the defensive efforts? I think when we started saying we had the #1 offense that year we Panthers fans were kinda sensationalizing reality.

Turnovers were definitely a factor, but they are for all teams as well. Our red zone offense was by far the best that year and a big reason why we led the league in points. And red zone offense is hugely important so I'd say our offense deserved to be #1 no doubt.

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i'm starting to think the huddle is being graced by pantherfanforlife again

he's the dude who tried to psychoanalyze cam back in 2011 and diagnosed him with narcissistic personality disorder.  i'm not kidding.

I'm not a professional and can't speak to that, but it sounds like a reasonable theory. However, it's not his NPD that precludes him from throwing a football accurately.

On 7/1/2017 at 0:19 AM, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

For all that people blame the OL, I've long suspected that there's a psychological aspect at play in their "inability" to protect Wonder Woman. The most likely scenario is that their resentment for his lack of leadership is creating a subconscious desire NOT to protect him, which in turn is subtly diminishing their performance and leading to sacks. (Note that they play better in front of Anderson.)

That said, they are professionals, and are ultimately responsible for doing their jobs whether or not they get along perfectly with all of their colleagues. That's called maturity.

Could there be similar issues with Shula's play design? Drawing up plays he knows will fail? Note how much better his run design is...

Its time to stop posting...

Archived