• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Important Date* September 2, 2017 @4:00pm

Jimmy

This is the date that the team must reduce its roster to 53 players.

This is something the GM is very involved with obviously.  Who do you keep, who do cut, contracts play a role, practice squad, diamonds in the rough, waiver wire, et. al. 

This is the absolute biggest concern I have at this point: Can the new GM confidently build our 2017 roster between now and then?  Yes, the evaluations of the coaches and coordinators are a huge factor in these decisions but ultimately it comes down to the GM.  Talk about being thrown into the deep end as a new GM....the timing sucks.

Heres the thing

if things really were splintered, then thats no good. 

Who knows. If ron gets the exact players he wants and could control the whole ship, with unity, oneness and good vibes..  then i think thatll be better than distention and festering pressure. 

Im in the Rivera 100% control wagon. 

I know for sure     Ya gotta all be on board    Sometimes you might not even need the "absolute best plan" but just to get everyone to legitimatly buy into a plan  

our team is built on vibe and rythm     Maybe this move was to remove the rift that was the dagger in us last season, where out entire team is off kilter  

Archived