• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice 8/1 Thread - Training Camp Day 6 - Tweets, Thoughts, Etc.

Saca312

McCaffrey says he stayed here yesterday on day off. Did film study.

McCaffrey: Connect four is my game.

Christian McCaffrey said he played piano and sang "Lean on Me" as part of rookie talent show at camp. Said teammates clapped, didn't boo.

Christian McCaffrey on the Panthers offense: "There's weapons all over the place."

Christian McCaffrey hasn't been able to watch his favorite show, "Game of Thrones", bc he lost the password....to his parents' HBO account.

CMC: When Cam's Cam he's at his best. You gotta let him be him

Says Cam hasn't given him a nickname yet, just calls him "Mac".

29 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

LOL, the ball was thrown right to Worley.  Good God man, this reaching is so hardcore.  From the site owner to you.  Wait, I better not say anything derogatory about you like you're ridiculous or I might get banned.  SMH.  This place is awful.  

Worley keeps making the plays he is supposed to make. Before his 2nd year. How long did it take Josh Norman to even crack the 53 and stay there consistently? 

Tell me again who's being ridiculous....

McCaffrey says he's at 205 pounds.

CMC: As a kid you dream about being here. So I look back on those and appreciate those memories

McCaffrey said used to pretend to be different players while playing football as a kid. His favorite was Barry Sanders.

In the backyard, he always pretended to be either Barry Sanders or Reggie Bush. Probably will be some kids pretending to be him real soon.

8 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

Worley keeps making the plays he is supposed to make. Before his 2nd year. How long did it take Josh Norman to even crack the 53 and stay there consistently? 

Tell me again who's being ridiculous....

He was on the 53 for the majority of his Rookie year.  LOL.  

The plays hes suppose to make?  The throw as straight to him, and Benjamin was lazy as Hell on the play.  Really dude?  Really?  

2 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Ok then...in his second year he appeared in a grand total of 7 games.

you are the one grasping dude...if you can't give credit to Worley for having a solid camp...what gives?

It is weird that you hate another man so

Just now, mjligon said:

Ok then...in his second year he appeared in a grand total of 7 games.

you are the one grasping dude...if you can't give credit to Worley for having a solid camp...what gives? Why you hate him so? 

Solid camp?  He's gotten beat numerous times too.  He picked off a Cam throw, cool.  Last year he did the same poo in Camp, honestly.  We'll see him get beat in the Preseason like we did last year.  I saw nothing out of him last year that made me think he's adequate on the outside.  NOTHING.  

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Solid camp?  He's gotten beat numerous times too.  He picked off a Cam throw, cool.  Last year he did the same poo in Camp, honestly.  We'll see him get beat in the Preseason like we did last year.  I saw nothing out of him last year that made me think he's adequate on the outside.  NOTHING.  

Ok pro NFL scout guy

7 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

LOL. You are one weird dude. Your hatred for Worley is unsubstantiated and unhealthy. Of course he will get beat some. So will Bradberry and every other CB in the entire NFL. That doesn't make them trash or prove that they can't develop after their rookie seasons.

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

The plays hes suppose to make?  The throw as straight to him, and Benjamin was lazy as Hell on the play.  Really dude?  Really?  

You don't see what's right in front of your eyes. So be it. Worley is proving you wrong every. Single. Day.

bye felicia

26 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

He's gotten beat every single day too.  LOL.  

So has KB, Cam, Kuechly, Davis, Thompson, Bradberry. Hell I even saw CMC get stuffed twice on Sunday. If I used your logic, I'd fugging hate this team.

Good thing I'm not being as ridiculous as you. 

1 minute ago, UpstatePanther said:

So has KB, Cam, Kuechly, Davis, Thompson, Bradberry. Hell I even saw CMC get stuffed twice on Sunday. If I used your logic, I'd fugging hate this team.

Good thing I'm not being as ridiculous as you. 

Sorry I don't like two players on the roster, and I don't think they'll be good.  My fault.  LOLZ.  

Archived