• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential?

Hogmolliesmaht

Just now, mjligon said:

I think the first episode would have been out by now...so unfortunately seems like they aren't doing it this year.

That's what I was thinking. I wonder why though? This is the best thing they have ever done and it's not a  close race. The only things I can come up with are, either the producer left the Panthers, or the makers of Hard Knocks didn't like the competition.

1 minute ago, iBBB said:

They released their first episode of 2016 camp on August 10th.

Patients fam, the first episode of this season must be right around the corner.  

I thought it was earlier than that but I sure hope you're right because I have been really looking forward to it.

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I thought it was earlier than that but I sure hope you're right because I have been really looking forward to it.

I was slightly wrong. The first episode was released on August 5th. LINK

The project was sponsored by Time Warner Cable, I wonder if Spectrum pulled the plug since they own them now....

I'm already tired of trying to watch those practice highlight videos without blinking so I don't miss half the action.

Nah, just saw a commercial last night for Spectrum...the Spectrum news channel will be showing all preseason games, and all Panthers related broadcasts, including Panthers Huddle. They claimed , Spectrum News...for all things Carolina Panthers. So, there you go

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived