• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's offensive performance is on Cam

London Loves Luke

8 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Guess what. 3rd and goal to CMC miss? Oh wait why the fug is it 3rd and goal after two first downs in the red zone. A good OC doesn't need 4+ downs to get a fing TD at the steps of the red zone. You look at missed opportunities for Cam. Well guess what we had ample chances to get that TD and all but a couple we're on Cam messing up. Every single other one is Shula.

Does Cam fk up?  Yes, but he is a winner and a good QB.  I don't think some people have a grasp on how difficult playing QB in the NFL actually is.  I think they watch highlights of Rogers and Brady and think what can't Cam do that.  

2 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

Does Cam fk up?  Yes, but he is a winner and a good QB.  I don't think some people have a grasp on how difficult playing QB in the NFL actually is.  I think they watch highlights of Rogers and Brady and think what can't Cam do that.  

He's a really great QB stuck in a system designed by simple jack 

dreamworks-simple-jack-retard-movie-offe

32 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

63% completion.

7+ ypa.

Zero interceptions.

Yes, Cam missed two wide open throws. But, yet again and again and again and again, just like year after year with the Panthers, if you think Cam is the problem you're either delusional or you have an agenda.

To be fair though, the other team has dropped a couple of INT's in the first two weeks.

3 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

Why Cam ignores underneath routes.  Brady very rarely completes a pass over 7 yards. Cam will ignore a wide open underneath route to throw into double coverage 20 yards down the field.

What game are you watching?  You might wanna go look at some play film....does he get aggressive at times?  Yes, but our O doesn't run that way....did you not see Anderson in preseason?

4 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

I don't remember calling Cam a bad QB I'm just getting tired of hearing we should fire everyone to protect Cam.  Well Cam by his on admission half the time is saying he is to blame for some of it.  But you will never hear that from the Cam brigade. Believe it or not the QB is part of the team as well.  Regardless of his poor or Great performances.  Good games Cam is the greatest poor games and we should fire everyone to protect Cam???

Ignore those idiots as well.  Shula does pretty good for they way the team is built...run game and D but think got off schedule with the Olsen injury.   He still hasn't figure out what to do with McC....at all.

I do think Cam makes a lot of hard plays look easy then gets exhausted with all the running which impacts some of his throws.  He'd be better served with the dink and dunk at times...but that's not their DNA...

2 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

I don't remember calling Cam a bad QB I'm just getting tired of hearing we should fire everyone to protect Cam.  Well Cam by his on admission half the time is saying he is to blame for some of it.  But you will never hear that from the Cam brigade. Believe it or not the QB is part of the team as well.  Regardless of his poor or Great performances.  Good games Cam is the greatest poor games and we should fire everyone to protect Cam???

I don't think the Oline was bad considering. I don't think Cam had a great game. However I do think Shula called a terrible game and looked like a complete fool. It's the same poo every year, he doesnt adjust,  he doesn't use our weapons to maximize thier potential. He relies on a QB to get out of trouble and weird run/end around plays.

Shula's offense relies on runs yet he can't change the calls when that doesn't work. Which is why we are in 3rd and long situations were we have to make big throws to convert. If we can't run down the middle Shula has no idea how to adjust to being stopped. He's fing terrible 

10 minutes ago, Shonuff said:

Ignore those idiots as well.  Shula does pretty good for they way the team is built...run game and D but think got off schedule with the Olsen injury.   He still hasn't figure out what to do with McC....at all.

I do think Cam makes a lot of hard plays look easy then gets exhausted with all the running which impacts some of his throws.  He'd be better served with the dink and dunk at times...but that's not their DNA...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I don't think the Oline was bad considering. I don't think Cam had a great game. However I do think Shula called a terrible game and looked like a complete fool. It's the same poo every year, he doesnt adjust,  he doesn't use our weapons to maximize thier potential. He relies on a QB to get out of trouble and weird run/end around plays.

Shula's offense relies on runs yet he can't change the calls when that doesn't work. Which is why we are in 3rd and long situations were we have to make big throws to convert. If we can't run down the middle Shula has no idea how to adjust to being stopped. He's fing terrible 

Olson is a seasoned vet and crafty at finding soft spaces downfield, that screwed up Shula. Where does he go from here?  It could be rough for Cam the next game or two because our running game just isn't there.

1 minute ago, Shonuff said:

Olson is a seasoned vet and crafty at finding soft spaces downfield, that screwed up Shula. Where does he go from here?  It could be rough for Cam the next game or two because our running game just isn't there.

So what about the other 6 years?

Archived