• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cam played with a shoulder that need surgery last year..

bLACKpANTHER

Theyr'e already doing what you stated. He's not 100% , he's had soreness , he's been limited in practice. less than 7 days a week to recover /make healing progress during an NFL season where hes' throwing in games and in practices in the days in between . It's a crappy situation and its probably going to linger for at least a few more games . He probably wont be 100% for a good while , having that shoulder surgery late fuged everything. 

And the sad thing is its not just his shoulder. Shula, the Oline, and Cam's continued regression in decision making are all contributing to the stagnating offense. 

4 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Not directed at the OP but a general observation....This fanbase (at least on the Internet/social media) is either a fan of the Panther organization or a fan of Cam/players.  The outside world and majority fanbase falls in between. It's honestly not a bad place to be. Give it a try. 

A lot of truth to that. I just want to win...

5 hours ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Not directed at the OP but a general observation....This fanbase (at least on the Internet/social media) is either a fan of the Panther organization or a fan of Cam/players.  The outside world and majority fanbase falls in between. It's honestly not a bad place to be. Give it a try. 

So...what are you actually purposing? That I either become a fan of just the Panthers', and give up my fandom of its players? 

As an MSU supporter, I hated Kerry Collins. But man, the kid had it. If he were able to abstain from the hooch? We could have been something. Or the fact that one of our first draft picks was an MSU FB. Or Moose?

I hate UofM, or OSU, but man, I ain't gon root against Coleman, or Funch, just because of their heritage. Cam spanked my GameCocks. I still love me some Cam. Albeit...he dresses funny.

Sure, there are fans that jump on because of certain players. But you know what? We need to embrace them. 

I get that you are talking, probably, about the Cam fans. Or maybe the Keek fans. And yes, we have some of them. But those players, bring fans. And just maybe, those fans will stay. 

And believe it or not. We are still a young Franchise. We need all the help we can get.

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Theyr'e already doing what you stated. He's not 100% , he's had soreness , he's been limited in practice. less than 7 days a week to recover /make healing progress during an NFL season where hes' throwing in games and in practices in the days in between . It's a crappy situation and its probably going to linger for at least a few more games . He probably wont be 100% for a good while , having that shoulder surgery late fuged everything. 

And the sad thing is its not just his shoulder. Shula, the Oline, and Cam's continued regression in decision making are all contributing to the stagnating offense. 

Having said all that. Today's NFL players only practice, on the field, less than 2 hours a day, for four days. So unless Cam is throwing outside of practice, He isn't throwing a lot.

The thing is. People expect a certain amount of performance from Superman. And when that performance is not met? They tend to get antsy.

We all know when Cam is on, he is dangerous. We all know that right now, Cam is not on. Some folks are not willing to wait for this to play out. Others are willing to see where this leads.

This all comes down to where your patience ends? Are you willing to ride this out? Or do you have other thoughts?

Archived