• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason is Calling out Pep on WFNZ

Jbro

While I'm glad that Beason is recognizing Peppers' apathy and speaking up about it, I can't really see this going over very well. What player is going to respond positively to being called out on the radio? This could lead to some bad locker room chemistry which would just make matters worse. However, if Beason can somehow talk some sense into Pep and convince him to go off and become the unstoppable force that he is capable of being, then it will speak volumes about the amount of respect Beason commands in the locker room.

Sultan-I think he means if Davis was the player who called Beason during the game.

WOW. Hope that podcast goes up ASAP on the WFNZ site.

Guess when Beason said Pep was giving effort on "some" plays on that one interview a short time ago...Beason wasn't saying "some" by accident.

Jbro I'm not calling you a liar by ANY means...but in my opinion he wasn't really calling him out...it was same old Beas speaking about Pep..."he's a great guy and we're friends and blah blah...."...He did say Friday Nights the team goes out and they'll talk but it DEFINITELY wasn't a bashing. PLus I just came from work and I wasn't listening TOO intently...but I did hear him say something like I was talking to Pep and said "Did you watch that game...You've got to play man" (something along those lines...NOT NEAR his exact wording though...)

Point Being/Summary: He didn't call him out...

Archived