• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pay Attention to Post Game PC

NJPanthers12

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Joe presses as much as he basically can while everyone is throwing the guys lay ups. 

It is what it is, Joe’s actually a good dude 

It isn't just Joe P.

They all only really care about finding or creating controversy that will create exposure. 

But on the flip side, I think JR has a direct hand in the lack of tough questions from the local media.

Just now, jimfear said:

Imagine hearing this from Ron

Hahah never. Ron is the king of excuses. Never heard a coach completely blame the schedule and talk about how unfair the Denver game was last year. He would be destroyed in any other market. 

Also, I just can't take anyone seriously defending Joe Person in this thread. Is he a good dude? Sure he probably is, I do not know him. Is he good at his job? 100% no.

8 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It isn't just Joe P.

They all only really care about finding or creating controversy that will create exposure. 

But on the flip side, I think JR has a direct hand in the lack of tough questions from the local media.

I agree with this.  Today, it's about keeping the paper in business...not getting to the bottom of things.

Now it's all about clicks.

7 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

All the local media wants to do is write BS articles about Cam and create controversy. Rivera would get eaten alive if he was being interviewed by the New York media. 

I doubt it's what they want to do, it's likely what they are being asked to do.

Controversy = Clicks.

Archived