• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remmers vs. Kalil

kungfoodude

11 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

punts were great plays for him yesterday...

He knew giving our offense more opportunities gave his defense more opportunities to score. 

Everyone talking about how stout our defense was yesterday.  What they don’t understand is Fox wasn’t putting his offense in a  position to make mistakes and turn the ball over.  Once they scored on defense and got a lead he was satisfied to run 3 times and punt. 

We did the one thing “ Twice “ that gave  Chicago the only chance they had to win cause their offense is enemic. Minus the one huge pass play 

7 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I doubt it's possible to be worse than what we're starting.  If he's even equal with either tackle, then he needs to start so he can develop.  he's not gonna develop sitting on the bench.  In the past, the only way to get Rivera to start a rookie was by actually cutting the vet.

Oh I am quite sure it is possible he is worse than what we are starting and, believe me, that isn't a glowing review of what we do have starting currently. I am implying that it could actually be worse, especially with our recent track record of offensive linemen.

Archived