• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Shula Aerial Banner Happening Next Week

Saca312

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

And yet I have never seen you criticize PSL and season ticket holders.

WEIRD.

Uh I’ve stated time and time again that people shouldn’t care because of this ownership. You guys are wasting your money with an organization that does not care about you or winning.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

And yet I have never seen you criticize PSL and season ticket holders.

WEIRD.

Or people with internet, computer, phone, going out to eat, having a pet, time you could be doing community service, land...have any of that stuff laying around? We can have a debate on wasted money and first world problems and act like it all matters and we are better than the next person changing the world but in reality, you’re not, and comparatively speaking probably have more bullshit you spent money on that at least half the world so why don’t we just stfu and act like we at least have some intelligence and awareness regarding the above facts and stop telling others what to do. People making a real difference in this world wouldn’t be bothered with Carolina huddle lol

I was just about to type that the visability today is not ideal. Pilot will have to be IFR rated( instrument) and it may not be seen very well. Im sure they can find a Cessna or Piper pilot at Concord that needs hours.  Lol. Pilots flying for free, getting paid and hours is GOLD. 

3 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

I was just about to type that the visability today is not ideal. Pilot will have to be IFR rated( instrument) and it may not be seen very well. Im sure they can find a Cessna or Piper pilot at Concord that needs hours.  Lol. Pilots flying for free, getting paid and hours is GOLD. 

See my earlier post in thread

31 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Or people with internet, computer, phone, going out to eat, having a pet, time you could be doing community service, land...have any of that stuff laying around? We can have a debate on wasted money and first world problems and act like it all matters and we are better than the next person changing the world but in reality, you’re not, and comparatively speaking probably have more bullshit you spent money on that at least half the world so why don’t we just stfu and act like we at least have some intelligence and awareness regarding the above facts and stop telling others what to do. People making a real difference in this world wouldn’t be bothered with Carolina huddle lol

Never once did I tell people what to do. Just said it was a waste of money. 

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

No doubt in my mind the Panthers organization shut that down. Not a sliver of doubt.

Dang, JR controls the weather now too? It's a bogus excuse though. Aircraft stall if you don't fly them correctly, compressors in turbines stall occasionally, but the tow plane isn't flying and it isn't a turbine powered plane. Maybe the contracted plane had an Mx problem and they had no backup, but the pilot just as easily could have checked the Wx, scratched the flight, and something got lost in the translation. Regardless, next time, whoever is doing this needs to go straight to tow company, cut out the broker, save money, and have more control over the op.

57 minutes ago, Lumps said:

I 100% agree with your very well thought out run-on sentence. :tongue:

Archived