• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Shula Aerial Banner Happening Next Week

Saca312

Just now, Joe the Show said:

What if the offense is playing well?  Is there a go/no-go decision at the last minute?  Would be kind of dumb to fly it over as we score a TD.

Come to think of it, it's dumb either way.

They are doing it an hour before the game...when coaches and players are on the field during warm-up I am assuming.  

I find it funny...might make the national news!  

OK...some of the donors user names are funny as hell:

1.  third leg Greg

2.  missed opportunities

3.  Mike Shula's lack of adjustment

4.  Trashboat Ron

5.  Cam's wasted career

6.  Cam Newton's Broken Ribs

7.  CMC's Legacy

8.  Mike Shula's Wife

9.  Shari Shula

and plenty more...

It doesn’t matter if you like Shula or not. It matters that we don’t add drama and distraction to a very fractured football team.

Shows the fan base is just as insane and petty as the teams minority owner. 

((Flame on boys, I know you been itching. But do not fear. I will have the last laugh.))

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m sorry. That’s dumb. Yes your going to poo on your own team right before they play. Good job assholes.

someone needs to turn up the heat under the staff

I remember just about 5 years ago Rivera was pretty much 1 game from being fired.  And the fan base feelings towards him were the same as shulas now.

Mr Richardson stood in the endzone during all of pregame warmups starring down Ron letting him know how hot his seat was.

That pressure and this team turned around and pretty much won out getting the #2 seed in the NFC.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It doesn’t matter if you like Shula or not. It matters that we don’t add drama and distraction to a very fractured football team.

Shows the fan base is just as insane and petty as the teams minority owner. 

It’s insane if we don’t pressure our staff to do better. So you think we should sit back and watch Shula keep calling “run, run, pass” all game?

Get a fire lit and change will happen. Hit it right where it hurts.

10 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

It’s insane if we don’t pressure our staff to do better. So you think we should sit back and watch Shula keep calling “run, run, pass” all game?

Get a fire lit and change will happen. Hit it right where it hurts.

I like you man, we hit it off last season. I know you is a smart cat and still make great analytical posts. 

But that’s going to accomplish absolutely nothing. Save perhaps a few fans and players actually seeing it and saying look at those dumbasses. 

It’s all based on perceptions, that flying a banner a few times over a stadium is going to do jack poo. When it’s borderline against FAA regulations. 

And it creates a double standard, if we do good. Omg the banner worked. 

If we lose. Omg fire Shula. 

When in reality all it does is make the entire panthers nation look stupid. 

Its dumb, I do not consider anyone that donated fans of the team anymore. showing  their true colors as whiney little bitches honestly. 

Do you want to be those little wine and cheese fugs? Because this is all it’s showing. 

Archived