• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sneak Peak: Why Kelvin Benjamin Was Traded, And Why The Panthers Could Be Better Because Of It

Saca312

On 11/2/2017 at 1:00 AM, Saca312 said:

To be fair Kelvin Benjamin had manufactured inflated targets. Over-targeted, which many on here have complained about with Cam not distributing the ball around.

I’d agree with CPantherKing on this one. KB has performed like a 3rd rounder; not a 1st. You can argue yards all you want, but efficiency of offense is what i’d rather have.

Though i am far higher on funchess than he is.

If KB's produced like a 3rd rounder based on these manufactured inflated targets as you so call them, then McC has produced like a 7th rounder.

43 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

If KB's produced like a 3rd rounder based on these manufactured inflated targets as you so call them, then McC has produced like a 7th rounder.

I wouldn’t argue against CMC not being worth 8th overall after his production so far.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:37 PM, Saca312 said:

____

TL;DR - Kelvin Benjamin had to go. Funchess > Benjamin. Can't have Funchess and Benjamin together, as they don't compliment e/o at all. Made financial, logical, and necessary sense with good trade value.

Yea I was saying that about 2 years ago

On 11/2/2017 at 9:28 AM, *FreeFua* said:

I’m willing to bet that if I go and open Vinny’s article on the Riot Report i’ll find the exact same Tampa gif in the OP

Yeah, heaven forbid a guy does some research, then sites his sources. I mean, who does that?

The time and effort @Saca312 puts into giving us something worth while to read is appreciated by most. Just because you disapprove of his style, is no reason to attack the poster.

If more folks put more thought and effort into their own posts. This place would be a much more readable. I guess hot takes, and rancor are more important to some.

Attack the post, not the poster.

58 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yeah, heaven forbid a guy does some research, then sites his sources. I mean, who does that?

The time and effort @Saca312 puts into giving us something worth while to read is appreciated by most. Just because you disapprove of his style, is no reason to attack the poster.

If more folks put more thought and effort into their own posts. This place would be a much more readable. I guess hot takes, and rancor are more important to some.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Definitely didn’t “site” his source this time. 

And maybe if you didn’t take up a full page in every thread whining about what people post this place would be better.

I think I hear some kids walking on your lawn...

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

And maybe if you didn’t take up a full page in every thread whining about what people post this place would be better.

Did you read it? Because even in that piece he sited his quotes. No reason to attack someone for trying to add some much needed talking points. Unless you are some bitter ex English teach or something.

Just wondering why you always seem to respond to folks like that? It does little to spark conversation. Unless conversation is not on your agenda.

Oh, and could you tell me why your posts are perfectly fine, but mine don't seem to pass muster? Are your posts somehow more valid? Equality, it's not just a theory.

All the kids in my neighborhood are related. If they want to play on my lawn. I am perfectly happy to have them. Happiness, it's a lovely feeling. But I guess it isn't for everyone.

tl/dr version: You can whine about me whining all you want. As long as you keep it civil, I have no problems.

5 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah. Didn’t cite Vincent because that’s not where the GIF came from. But yes, he does use the same play as an example for something I’m talking about. I didn’t realize until after you mentioned it, and I never denied it was the same play.

If you look at my past pieces, I probably cite way too much. I will cite when I know my information truly came from. 

Vincent’s a good analyst and I highly recommend everyone read what he wrote. On point with the Kelvin stuff.

If you’re curious, I did turn down an offer from the Riot Report to write for them FFIW. 

@Saca312

I'd be interested in reading analysis from you that is non-sunshine and rainbows or spinning everything into a positive. You could make Hurney crapping his pants mid coke bender during the draft into a good thing for the Panthers.

You're a great writer and a good asset here but you don't work for the Panthers. I'd like to hear that perspective as well.

@Saca312 don't listen to half of these idiots berating you with insults and attacks. Thinkinda weird and  of it this way.. 

You actually post insightful well thought out pieces with quite a bit of research involved. The others typically post one liners that mostly attack a poster or generally argue any and everything not related to football.

You tell me who's actually contributing to the huddle in a meaningful and positive way and then who's more of a lemming.

It doesn't matter if you disagree with Saca at least come with stats facts and knowledge on the topic you disagree with rather than attacking the poster who did it. That clearly shows the level of maturity and intelligence some of these people have as compared.

Basically Saca don't feed into the trolls. You and everyone else have more important things to focus their time on.

Archived