• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do we root for thursday night?

usmcpanthers

3 minutes ago, 2points said:

You so mad ...

Does it really piss you off that this aging mutt has something that your favorite franchise most possibly will never?

Now I gotta move on, got some sweeping to do around my office.. 

Rich from a franchise that didn’t win a single playoff game the first 30+ years of existence.

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

A sixteen year old who just started following this franchise about 5 weeks ago I'm pretty certain. These fuggers sure have been quiet the last 3-4 years, haven't they?

In the neighborhood mutt analogy mentioned above I refer to the FOREVER nap (hint, hint).  That’ll be nice.

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

What would happen if we swept the Falcons, the Saints swept us, and the Falcons Swept the Saints?

We would be tied with the Saints and have a better record than the Falcons on common games, but have a worse conference record.  Translation-need to have a better overall record than the Saints.

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

What would happen if we swept the Falcons, the Saints swept us, and the Falcons Swept the Saints?

Having more NFC losses will be the tie-breaker assuming we end up with the same record. If it happens that we win these last 4 games and that plays out like you are asking, we would be 12-4 and win division(highly doubtful, come on surprise me Panthers). But if we lose to Minny and win the rest and both are tied at 11-5, they have the tie-breaker.

13 minutes ago, 2points said:

Nah, not really close..

Actually, da *** have the Panthers done the last 3-4 besides disappoint when it really matters?

Do you think it's cool to talk in half assed broken down sentences with misspelled words or are you actually just that fugging stupid?

Let me help you out. There are a few Saints fans that post on this forum with class and I have respect for those dudes. I personally have never needed internet attention enough to sign up on an opposing fans board and troll them, probably because I run my own business, have great friends and just overall better poo to do. 

But if you are that desperate for attention and have some free time from your 20 hour a week job at the Shell station selling scratch offs to the guy down the swamp, at least try spelling words properly and don't use sentences like 'Da Saints are da best bruh. Cam dresses lame bruh for real for real'

you just come off as twice the loser. Enjoy playing Internet smack down with people you'll never otherwise speak to in person. Your internet gangster persona continues to grow immensely I'm sure. I've got better things to do than talk nonsense with a f***tard

I kinda hope we implode and miss the playoffs and clean house cause even if we get in I don’t trust this coaching staff to win in the playoffs not with what they have put on the field this year ,we can’t compete   With our coaching philosophy right now so a better draft pick is the best idea right now

Archived