• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Offseason Thread

kungfoodude

I think most reasonable fans can assume we have about 0.01% chance to beat NO, so let's move on to the offseason discussion(please, please, please, please let me eat crow on this). 

We have to replace an owner and potentially an entire front office. What are your expectations for our offseason improvements(draft, free agency)?

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I assume we’ll sign and draft a bunch of people who don’t play WR 

That is a big fear of mine. I still truly believe LT is a much bigger hole to fill but WR is a definitely a clear #2 priority. I am not sure our front office, current or future, will see it as that.

3 minutes ago, Udogg said:

If good Cam shows up, we can beat the Saints.   If the Cam that played today shows up, we lose by 40 only because the Saints took pity on us. 

I am not going to blame Cam for today or next week. That dude has literally saddled up with one of the worst offensive rosters in the playoffs and made chicken salad out of chicken poo. Not to say he is blameless but he is as close to a non-Russell Wilson one man show as there is in the NFL currently.

Archived