• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will the Vikings win next week?

Chris1

I know this place hates to see reality at times, but the saints have a very good team. Brees is still excellent, great wideouts, a very good running back tantum, and a much improved defense. Plus their coach knows how to game plan and use his players. They may have enough to make the big game. Don't think the Vikings can handle their weapons.

1 minute ago, Jmac said:

I know this place hates to see reality at times, but the saints have a very good team. Brees is still excellent, great wideouts, a very good running back tantum, and a much improved defense. Plus their coach knows how to game plan and use his players. They may have enough to make the big game. Don't think the Vikings can handle their weapons.

This game has saints victory written all over it unfortunately.  If Brees is going to make throws like he did yesterday, their defense can do enough to win.

I actully think the Saints or Falcons will be in the Super Bowl. I don’t believe either are that good, I just think the Eagles are now vulnerable as hell without Wentz and I’m not sold on the Vikings. The Pats are gonna win another Super Bowl regardless.   

Saints play in a Dome, Minnesota plays in a Dome. Those are the obvious stage 1 factors, New Orleans has legit speed on offense. Minnesota does not... thelien and Diggs aren't Snead and Ginn. They don't have a Snead or a Ginn, New Orleans has a big time Running game. Minnesota does not, and New Orleans has a future Hall of Fame QB and SuperBowl champion in Brees. The crowd should be a non factor, New Orleans has pitted a power house offense and finally has a top 5 Defense. Do you trust Keenum against that resurged D? No 

New Orleans vs Atlanta nfc championship game 

New Orleans vs New England Superbowl I'm calling it now. Sean Payton will take notes on everything playing at Minnesota because that's where the Superbowl will be played. They'll have an advantage over New England. 

Archived