• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cloverfield Series

The Lobo

23 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

It came out in 2008 but it was still not that far removed from 9/11 so seeing the Statue of Liberty head getting thrown through nyc was crazy to see

That experience was basically the exact opposite for me than In Bruges.  That preview was horrible and I wanted nothing to do with the film.  I finally saw it a few years later and it is the last time I remember laughing throughout a film (I am not a big comedy person, a great film with comedy sprinkled in) 

Thought this was ok.

One new movie I did like was Before I Wake.  Not super scary but I liked it none the less.

Also, The Ritual (the book was pretty good as well) was worth the watch.   Not great but pretty good.

I am actually pretty stoked about The Terror show comin up on AMC.  That book was phenomenal.

16 hours ago, Shocker said:

Thought this was ok.

One new movie I did like was Before I Wake.  Not super scary but I liked it none the less.

Also, The Ritual (the book was pretty good as well) was worth the watch.   Not great but pretty good.

I am actually pretty stoked about The Terror show comin up on AMC.  That book was phenomenal.

I’m going to watch the ritual tomrw and I can’t wait for the terror. 

On 2/13/2018 at 8:03 PM, Datawire said:

Not bad,  not great. Netflix really stepping things up lately. Decent leading up story.

I got kind of a Sunshine (2007) vibe from it.

If they could have cut the last 20 minutes from that movie it would have been top 5 SciFi.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2018 at 9:03 PM, Datawire said:

Not bad,  not great. Netflix really stepping things up lately. Decent leading up story.

I got kind of a Sunshine (2007) vibe from it.

Sunshine is a good comparison. I had an Event Horizon vibe.

Archived