• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reality check. Edition 1

WOW!!

After looking at our cap situation and the cap of other teams looking for the same position we are.. I have come to the realization that we probably don't have the fire power to get the top WR's in Free agency.. Robinson doesn't seem likely unless he really wants to play with Cam.. Watkins maybe be a option if he really wants to come home and take less than he can get else where..  Even if we are able to get 1 of them it could seriously hamper our chances to help other needs .. Example 

We need Pep back.. DT depht.. Secondary help.. Oline help..

My opinion is we will probably go with cheaper option at Wr's.. I can see us using 5 to 7 mil on Wr's options.. Get Wallace for 2 years 6 mil deal and sign Moncerif to a 1 year 2mil prove it deal... That would have us going into the draft with a WR Corp of 

Funch 

Wallace

Moncerif 

Samuels 

Byrd 

Clay

And no need to grab a WR early in the draft unless something great (Ridley) drops to us.. That's 4 WR under the age of 25 and a vet to play the Ginn Role..

We would also have money left over for Pep and 2 other solid vet signings..

I think this maybe the best move we can do in the situation we are in...

Just now, CarolinaSamurai said:

The problem is. I have no freaking idea what Hurney will do this go round. With Gman I knew free agency would be boring. With Hurney 2.0 as posters like to say, I have no fing clue what we will do 

This is more about looking at it in a non fantasy manner.. No matter who the GM is. 

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Nope, working just fine.  Welcome to the dark side bitch.

Then use it... Dark side??? Lol 

Dude you are about as dark as a Care Bear who shoots rainbows out his anus stfu.. Go back to rubbing your sister/girlfriend feet.. Clown!!

7 minutes ago, w280sax said:

I doubt Wallace or moncrief go as cheap as you suggest.  I like Paul Richardson if we can't get a bigger name.

I might be a few mil off on Wallace (he is older and at the end of his career) I can see a low 2 year deal with a contender working for him.... . And I'm sure Moncreif at this point in his career can't command much more than 2 mil  a year..

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm flattered by your flirtatious comments but I'm afraid your not my type.  You see I'm not gay.  Best of luck in your search.

Haha haha.. Beyond the fact that you have made it clear you have me on some ignore list .. But still feel the need to converse with me..

Pathetic...

You are as dumb as Trump.. Mistaken pure disgust and a true show of no respect for flirtatious behavior??? 

Lol .. Dude go change the tires on your house and let grown folks talk...

45 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

After looking at our cap situation and the cap of other teams looking for the same position we are.. I have come to the realization that we probably don't have the fire power to get the top WR's in Free agency.. Robinson doesn't seem likely unless he really wants to play with Cam.. Watkins maybe be a option if he really wants to come home and take less than he can get else where..  Even if we are able to get 1 of them it could seriously hamper our chances to help other needs .. Example 

We need Pep back.. DT depht.. Secondary help.. Oline help..

My opinion is we will probably go with cheaper option at Wr's.. I can see us using 5 to 7 mil on Wr's options.. Get Wallace for 2 years 6 mil deal and sign Moncerif to a 1 year 2mil prove it deal... That would have us going into the draft with a WR Corp of 

Funch 

Wallace

Moncerif 

Samuels 

Byrd 

Clay

And no need to grab a WR early in the draft unless something great (Ridley) drops to us.. That's 4 WR under the age of 25 and a vet to play the Ginn Role..

We would also have money left over for Pep and 2 other solid vet signings..

I think this maybe the best move we can do in the situation we are in...

FYI Watkins is from Fla...but a combo of  Moncrief and Wallace would be a good upgrade but please lets find somebody to replace Clay... 

3 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

FYI Watkins is from Fla...but a combo of  Moncrief and Wallace would be a good upgrade but please lets find somebody to replace Clay... 

Damm you're right... I don't know why I thought he was from Rock Hill SC.. You know what Heel.. Nuke Hopkins was from SC not Watkins.. poo my bad.. 

Well now I really don't think we get Watkins now...lol

Archived