• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regular Season Schedule

bigdog10

2 hours ago, steven8989 said:

So I looked it up we have not had an home opener in five years if we start on the road again. Also if u go before that it would be 8 out of 9 years. So if we start on the road again this year that will be one home game to start season in 9 years? I bet if you look at everybody else's schedule it's nothing like that. But damn Richardson wanted to put their damn logo in the middle of the field

Screw u NFL!!!

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

Thanks for the infor. 8 of 9 is stupid and I bet you are right, no way any other teams are close to that.

8 of 9 openers on the road does blow, but try having 6 of 7 Thursday night games on the road.

2010 - @ Cowboys
2012 - @ Falcons
2013 - @ Falcons
2014 - @ Panthers (after playing vs. Packers on SNF)
2015 - vs. Falcons
2016 - @ Panthers
2017 - @ Falcons

6 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

8 of 9 openers on the road does blow, but try having 6 of 7 Thursday night games on the road.

2010 - @ Cowboys
2012 - @ Falcons
2013 - @ Falcons
2014 - @ Panthers (after playing vs. Packers on SNF)
2015 - vs. Falcons
2016 - @ Panthers
2017 - @ Falcons

Who cares about damn Thursday night game. This is the first game of the year and u don't never get to start it in front of your fans.

25 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I'll open on the road if they give us 3 out of 4 at home to close the season like they did last year

This how I see it plus you get an away game out of the way early when everyone is figuring it out. I have no problem with it 

19 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Who cares about damn Thursday night game. This is the first game of the year and u don't never get to start it in front of your fans.

Yeah, the first game of the year so you have a full week (or nearly) to prepare. Thursday night games you don't, especially for a road Thursday night game when you factor in travel.

6-7 days of preparation >>>>> 2 days of preparation (with Monday off and travel)

18 hours ago, bull123 said:

That does suck....Thursday night games are just an injury waiting to happen...should do away with them, but goodell doesnt give a rip about fans or players

Bolded for truth right there. Players were dropping like flies last year in Atlanta.

18 hours ago, bull123 said:

Wonder if we play atl last game again

Nah, y'all get to come bend over our knee instead. :tongue:

Archived