• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regular Season Schedule

bigdog10

If the past couple of years is any indicator, the regular season schedule should be out this week (most likely Thursday evening)

home opponents:  falcons, Bucs, saints, cowboys, giants, ravens, bengals, Seahawks. 

Away opponents:  falcons, Bucs, saints, washingon, eagles, Steelers, browns and lions. 

Who do you think we open with?

Who do you want to open with?

Who will we play in prime time?

Which division opponent will we close the season with?

I think we open on the road in Detroit (though I’d rather open at home against Seattle). I think we get the cowboys on SNF at home, at the saints on Thursday night football, and at Washington on a Monday night.  We will close the season in Tampa. 

strangely at home against giants or bungals. However, they could feed us to the eagles opening night. our first game of the season is the sign of the season the direction is going to go. We need that freebie. Schedule this year won't be a freebie. I doubt we open against Cleveland, they'll probably feed them to pittsburgh again. If the league wants to inflate your schedule early, they give u easy opponents.

I'm paying close attention to this for a possible @RoaringRiot trip and then which games I'll be able to drive/fly to. Almost surely will be going to Eagles game. Redskins likely as well. Possibly others depending on dates. I really hope we have a thanksgiving game this year too.

It would be nice to get a home opener for once. The league has been fuging us with these away games to start seasons in recent years.  Especially considering historically for us, winning the first game or 2  is often a huge predictor of season success. 

3 hours ago, steven8989 said:

I thought schedule didn't come out till after the draft? I might be wrong and if NFL starts us on the road again we as fans need to start a riot and ask why WTH!!!

Nope...schedule is usually released just BEFORE the draft.

Archived