• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the record, pick 24

AU-panther

I didnt know much about Moore, but after hearing ALL the experts speak about Moore during the telecast, I prefer Moore over Ridley. That said, a pipe dream would have been to trade down with Cle, Indy, ect and pick up two extra 2nd round picks. I can live with Moore. 

10 hours ago, Steves89 said:

I really like the pick to be honest, but, if this is just for fun, I'll say James Washington. I know no one agrees, but I love his game.

Actually I agree. I think Washington is really interesting. His build is unique in a WR. But once we signed Torrey it was never on.

I really like Moore. I never understood why Ridley was so high based on his production and build. I felt kind of vindicated when he fell post combine. 

Time will tell.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ultimately, I'm 100% behind this pick. 

I am also but would have picked him?  If not who?

7 minutes ago, Cyberjag said:

I probably would have selected Josh Jackson or Connor Williams.  This is why I'm not a GM.

I was a big fan of Josh Jackson also, actually had him as our 1st round pick in my mock, unless Ridley fell.  At least you are willing to say who you would have picked though.

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Me too. Honestly, I don’t know who I would have picked but I liked how the draft fell and it definitely makes me feel good about the pick. Nothings guaranteed but we were able to pick any WR in the draft and obviously we liked him the best.

For someone who was adamant about who not to pick I figured you had someone who you did want.

Archived