• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There is a lot of noise around Kevin Knox and Charlotte right now

AppHeel

2 hours ago, JJman Returns said:

Considering the fact that we'll likely suck ass next year regardless, I would take a shot on him. Do what Philly did and sit him all season so he can get healthy. Get the best deal you can for Kemba and draft a PG. Then all that's left is to pray for Zion Williamson next year. Imagine going into the 19-20 season with SGA, Monk, Zion and MPJ. 

Exactly!!! What's the harm in trying to shoot for the stars? I would absolutely love that lineup.

3 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Seeing a few Mock's having Kevin Knox in the Top 10, and Sexton falling to us. Just something to look out for. 

I have a feeling we are going to see one or both of the Bridges fall and Knox and Sexton moving up. Everyone wants potential and Knox has a lot of it

37 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Agree

I am hoping that someone picks Sexton ahead of us. I really don't want him. I don't think he is going to be as good as some think. 

Gone (no order): Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, Bamba, Jaren Jackson Jr., Young

Possible picks (Order I would want) : Porter Jr., Wendell Carter, Knox, Mikal Bridges, Miles Bridges, SGA, Sexton. * I would place SGA over Miles only if we trade Kemba. 

On 6/15/2018 at 3:56 PM, yasuhara2241 said:

I have a feeling we are going to see one or both of the Bridges fall and Knox and Sexton moving up. Everyone wants potential and Knox has a lot of it

Miles isn't expected to be picked in the top 10, so it won't be expected for him. Mikal on the other hand, you could be right. I would love Sexton if he's there at 11. Knicks seem enamored with Knox by the way. 

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Miles isn't expected to be picked in the top 10, so it won't be expected for him. Mikal on the other hand, you could be right. I would love Sexton if he's there at 11. Knicks seem enamored with Knox by the way. 

I just can't seem to get on board with Sexton. Kemba plays 35-38 minutes a game. Basically we are drafting a 10 minute a game player IF we decide to keep Kemba. We also will have the smallest backcourt which would suck on defense with Sexton/Monk. 

I also hate that he can't shoot. Jumper look nasty and after MKG I am not wanting broken jumper guys we can supposedly fix. 

6 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

I just can't seem to get on board with Sexton. Kemba plays 35-38 minutes a game. Basically we are drafting a 10 minute a game player IF we decide to keep Kemba. We also will have the smallest backcourt which would suck on defense with Sexton/Monk. 

I also hate that he can't shoot. Jumper look nasty and after MKG I am not wanting broken jumper guys we can supposedly fix. 

I think we would Draft him because Kemba is gone after this year. 

15 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Trade Kemba to get into the top 10 and draft him then Knox or someone else. Just a thought. 

1 hour ago, yasuhara2241 said:

@JakeDel5674 and @OldNorthPowell why do you all prefer Sexton to SGA? I feel like if we trade Kemba, SGA would be a perfect compliment to Monk

Either him or Sexton. I like both of their potential. Sexton has shown more of it, but SGA could become a very good compliment to Monk I agree. Depends on if they move Kemba, which they should. Let him win somewhere else, and click reset.

The only way I want to trade Kemba is if they can tag some of those contracts along with him and have a shot again at free agents in 2 years. 

Hornets get

8 pick 

Kevin Love 

Jordan Clarkson

Larry Nance Jr.

Cedi Osman

Cavs get:

Kemba Walker

Nic Batum

Marvin Williams 

Julyan Stone

I dont think this does enough for the cavs and leaves them stuck pretty far in the future but I would be in on this. I dont want to pick back up Smith / Thompson / Hill because if we were gonna do that we might as well just keep the current squad. With a just Love trade if he plays well he can be moved at the trade deadline for more assests if he plays well which i think he would as the focus like in Minnesota. 

3 hours ago, PantherKing1983 said:

The only way I want to trade Kemba is if they can tag some of those contracts along with him and have a shot again at free agents in 2 years. 

Hornets get

8 pick 

Kevin Love 

Jordan Clarkson

Larry Nance Jr.

Cedi Osman

Cavs get:

Kemba Walker

Nic Batum

Marvin Williams 

Julyan Stone

I dont think this does enough for the cavs and leaves them stuck pretty far in the future but I would be in on this. I dont want to pick back up Smith / Thompson / Hill because if we were gonna do that we might as well just keep the current squad. With a just Love trade if he plays well he can be moved at the trade deadline for more assests if he plays well which i think he would as the focus like in Minnesota. 

No way they give up Love and the 8th plus take on Batum contract for basically Kemba.

Archived