• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Motivation: A Message To Every Couch GM/Huddler In General

Saca312

5 hours ago, X-Clown said:

Great, now FNZ is whining about the video on the mid day show. Josh Parcell (who I am guessing has to be a Patriots fan) is talking about how Gronk is a super bowl winner and not a QB so we shouldn't care what he does. And went on some rant about Cam not making the right decisions during the Super Bowl, yadda yadda yadda. What a joke.

It was awful radio,  I turned it. Cam can't lead a team because he said fug.  That was his basic premise.

On 7/3/2018 at 7:12 PM, dpanther69 said:

I could care less about the language but it definitely isn't a good look. You have no idea how Tepper will view this. 

Tepper will be like ''hell  f u c k i n  yeah we got brass ball around this bitch. The first thing you see on my desk? Balls...A fresh real set here in Carolina!''

On 7/4/2018 at 12:06 AM, micnificent28 said:

Football is a controlled blood sport. These guys are modern day gladiators. They aren't your sunday school teachers and you shouldn't expect them to be perfect  24-7. Cam can be the face of whatever but at the end of the day he goes home he's still a man. Men are flawed and shouldn't be put on some holy pedestal every second of everyday. Cam wants to be a positive role model for your kids and thats good i get it. Thats why he does the 7 on 7 events and the Cam Newton Foundation but,everything cam does isn't for your kids. When he goes home and has sex with his girlfriend or wife that isn't something thats ment for your kids to eyeball and know the ins and outs of. He's a man and everything he does doesn't have to be for kids and he can still be a positive role model. This video wasn't up on NFL.com or SportCenter because it wasn't made everyone of every age to see. Your 5 year old probably shouldn't have a Instagram account and be following who knows who to even see stuff like this. 

Amen at the end of the day Cam Newton is a man with a personality, spirit and a soul. He was Cam before the Nfl before panthers QB.  Cursing on instagram where can the man have privacy to be Cam no where. People are so quick to judge. Did anyone actually think he didn't curse.

5 hours ago, Darvinsun said:

Cursing on instagram where can the man have privacy to be Cam no where. People are so quick to judge. Did anyone actually think he didn't curse.

Lol if he wanted privacy, he wouldn’t be posting  on Instagram 

he loves the spotlight  always has  always will

As long as he does nothing illegal, I really don’t care but as a man with 4 children, not his best look... A look that lives forever in cyberspace 

Archived